KIPPRA Recruitment 2024:You have the advantage of learning everything necessary about Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis job application process. If it has been your desire to apply for KIPPRA jobs then this is your chance.
The management of Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) recently made a public announcement about the commencement of 2024/2025 recruitment exercise.
Interested candidates are recommended to apply by visiting the online application portal www.kippra.or.ke. Prior to this, we have put together this guide to help you navigate the entire process.
Part of the things you will learn about KIPPA recruitment are the vacant positions, requirements, educational qualification, most appropriate steps to apply, closing date etc.
Overview of KIPPRA Recruitment 2024
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) was funded to serve as a public institution whose mission is to provide qualitative public policy advice to the Government of Kenya.
This body is vested with the responsibility of conducting objective research from time to time and hereby recommend public policies to the government base on the findings of the research to foster the development of the country.
Almost on a yearly basis, KIPPRA do conduct recruitment exercise to employ capable hands for the overall achievement of this set goal. For this year, KIPPRA recruitment portal is active for application as new vacancies has been announced.
When is KIPPRA Recruitment Starting?
The application for new jobs at KIPPRA started on Tuesday, 28th November, 2023 through Tuesday, 16th December, 2023. Candidates who have interest for job openings at this institute are to visit the career portal www.kippra.or.ke to apply.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Interested candidates from all Kenya Counties are eligible to apply, the important thing to note here is that, you must meet the educational qualification and other requirements.
KIPPRA Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Director of Integrated Services
- Legal Corporation Secretary
- Principal Legal Officer
- Principal Internal Auditor
- Principal Policy Analyst, Partnerships
- Principal Policy Analyst, Productive Sector
- Principal Policy Analyst, Social Sector
- Principal Policy Analyst, Strategy and Planning
- Senior Policy Analyst, Governance
- Senior Policy Analyst, Macroeconomics
- Policy Analyst/Senior, Officer of Executive Director
- Senior Policy Analyst, Productive Sector
- Senior Policy Analyst, Social Sector
- Policy Analyst, Trade and Foreign Policy
- Policy Analyst, Partnerships
- Policy Analyst, Macroeconomics
- Senior Records Management Assistant
These are the vacant positions in Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis. You’re at liberty to apply for any positions that suites your discipline.
It may interest you to also apply for:
- KISE Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- MTRH Recruitment
- Parliamentary Service Recruitment
- Kenya Copyright Board Recruitment
- Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Recruitment
Requirements/Educational Qualifications for KIPPRA Recruitment
The key criteria needed by KIPPRA from all applicant irrespective of the position being applied for are the following.
- It is compulsory that applicant must be a Kenyan citizen with valid means of identification such as National Identity Card or International Passport.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in disciplines relevant to the advertised positions.
- You must be a graduate from a recognized Higher Institution in Kenya or abroad.
- Having a master’s degree from relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to be members of relevant professional bodies or associations where applicable.
- You will also be required to provide recommendation letter during interview.
- Additionally, having clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board, Directorate of Criminal Investigations, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, Kenya Revenue Authority, and Registered Credit Reference Bureau is mandatory.
KIPPRA Recruitment Portal
www.recruitment.kippra.or.ke is the official recruitment portal for KIPPRA job application. Interested candidates are to visit this portal to fill and submit the job application form.
How to Apply for KIPPRA Jobs 2024
Being by visiting the recruitment portal www.recruitment.kippra.or.ke, select the position you wish to apply for, create an account on the portal, login to fill the job application form, attach your CV, degree certificates, testimonials and other documents needed, review the information you’ve entered before final submission.
Note: The documents you upload must be according to the stipulated size and file type.
When is KIPPRA Recruitment Closing?
The closing date for KIPPRA recruitment is Tuesday, 16th December, 2023 by 5:00pm precisely. Candidates applying must ensure they submit their form on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
These are the necessary things you should take note of concerning KIPPRA job application. If you would like to get more information or update especially regarding shortlisted candidates feel free to follow any of our social platforms Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest.