Turkana County Internship 2024/2025 application process started on Tuesday, 22nd August, 2023. The application form, career portal, qualification, requirements, duration, how to apply and closing date and other details are available in this article.
Are you currently unemployed in Turkana County and you possess a degree, diploma or craft certificate? If yes, then worry no more as you can join other prospective applicants for the 2024 internship programme.
Internship programme is a great way to set your career path especially as work experience is a pivotal criteria for gaining a staff employment.
In quest to get more information about this internship programme, have you asked any of these questions; Turkana County internship application form PDF, www.turkana.go.ke application form, www.turkana.go.ke bursary application form, internship Clerical jobs in Turkana County, internship Social work jobs in Turkana County etc.
Note that you will get satisfying answers to all these questions. Having said that, let’s proceed to the cores of Turkana County internship programme.
Overview of Turkana County Internship Programme
The government of Turkana County through designed initiative such as internship programme seek to offer enhancing opportunity for young graduates to acquire and develop necessary skills to compete favourably in the labour market.
Candidates that are successful will be offered this work opportunity in the County Public Service Board. Currently, applications are being invited by suitably qualified candidates for the diver’s intern vacancies available.
The programme is designed to last for the duration of six (6) months. After the internship period, a permanent job employment is not guaranteed.
You will have to apply for jobs in the Public Service Board just as other external candidates. The only advantage you have will be the work experience and familiarity.
However, applying for Turkana County internship is still a great idea as monthly stipend follows as well. Below are other trending internship opportunities which you can also apply.
- TSC Internship Application Form
- COG Internship Application Form
- Kenya Power Internship Application Form
- KRA Internship Application Form
- CAK Internship Application Form
- Kenya Power Internship Application Form
- Nyeri County Internship Application Form
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Internship Application Form
Turkana County Internship Application Form PDF
Turkana County internship application form is free and the PDF is accessible online at the career portal www.turkana.go.ke. Once you open the website, click jobs immediately after the central picture of the page, scroll below to click the download bottom close to “Turkana County internship programme”.
When is Turkana County Internship Application Starting?
Specifically, the application for Turkana internship programme will be starting on Tuesday, 8th August, 2023. Interested candidates are to proceed to the application portal to fill and submit their form.
Requirements for Turkana County Internship Application
Here are the criteria which you should take note as regarding your success in Turkana County intern application.
- Prospective applicant of this internship must be a Kenyan citizen with valid identification documents and currently resides in Turkana County.
- Prospective applicant must have graduated from a recognized institution with a degree or diploma within 2019 – 2022.
- Candidates with artisan certificate that also graduated within 2019 – 2022 can as well apply.
- Prospective applicant must not be lower than 21 years and not above 35 years of age.
- Candidate applying should be one with passion and interest in serving the local community especially as it relates to this job.
- The ability to commit adequate time to assigned duties would be a plus.
- Prospective candidates with good communication and great writing skills in Swahili and English language can apply.
- Prospective applicant should be able to work with less supervision and exhibiting creativeness.
- You should be ready to get deployed to any work station within the county during the period of this programme.
How to Apply for Turkana County Internship 2024
Candidates are to begin the application process by visiting www.turkana.go.ke to download and fill the application form. Write an application letter addressed to the Secretary of Turkana County Public Service Board.
After that, attach copies of your National ID card, academic certificate, professional certificate, KRA Pin and other relevant documents.
Deadline for Submission
The application portal for Turkana County internship will be close on Tuesday, 22nd August, 2024. It is important you submit your application on or before this deadline before after that, the portal may likely not be open again.
Persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply. Those who have benefitted from this internship before or any other should not apply again. If you need more update then follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest