Kenya Ministry of Labour and Social Protection recruitment 2024/2025 is ongoing. Would like to apply? If yes, read through this article as I explain all vitalities concerning the job vacancies, how to download and fill the application form.
You will also learn others things about the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection recruitment exercise 2024 such as; the commencement date, application deadline, step by step guidelines on how to apply etc.
If you have been awaiting the commencement of Ministry of Labour recruitment either for supervisors, enumerators or any other positions, then the time to apply is now.
The application process is easy especially with the guide this article provides. Ensure you read till the end in other not to miss anything.
Is Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, an official notice about the commencement of Kenya Ministry of Labour and Protection recruitment was recently published on their official website www.labour.go.ke. The job portal was open on Friday, January 5, 2024.
It is the aim of Kenya Government through the Ministry of Labour to run a competitive workforce that is empowered to promote decent work and protection of vulnerable groups.
Ministry of Job Vacancies 2024
- General Nurse
- Personal Assistant/Health Care Assistant
- Enumerator Supervisors for Migori
- Enumerator Supervisors for Kirinyaga
- Enumerator Supervisors for Machakos
- Enumerator Supervisors for Nyandarua
- Enumerator Supervisors for Bungoma
- Enumerator Supervisors for Elgeyo Marakwet
- Enumerator Supervisors for Nyamira
- Enumerator Supervisors for Homabay
- Enumerator Supervisors for Mombasa
- Enumerator Supervisors for Meru
- Enumerator Supervisors for Kakamega
These vacancies are open to any interested candidates, the important thing is possessing the educational qualifications and other requirements needed.
You can also apply for:
- KISE Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- MTRH Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- Kenya Copyright Board Recruitment
General Requirements/Educational Qualifications
Randomly applying or Ministry of Labour and Social protection recruitment and then believe in luck is not the best option. To increase your chance of success in this job application process, below are the vital things you should note.
Candidates applying for this job must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen with legitimate and valid identification documents. Example is National ID Card or International passport.
- Have KCSE mean grade C, Diploma, Degree or equivalent certificate from a recognized higher institution in Kenya.
- Possess relevant working experience especially as relating to the position you’re applying.
- Be willing to abide by current work ethics and contribute quota for the overall growth of the ministry.
- Possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Being a member of relevant professional body is an advantage.
- Be a computer literate.
- Fulfill the key requirements of chapter six of Kenya constitution.
Ministry of Labour Job Portal
Job portal is where you can access vacancies in the Ministry, download the job application form and submit application for the jobs.
In the case of Ministry of Labour and Social protection recruitment, interested persons are to visit www.labour.go.ke to see open vacancies, download the job application form and apply for same.
How to Apply for Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Recruitment 2024
Here are the step-by-step process through which you can successfully submit application for Ministry of Labour jobs 2024.
- Go to the job portal using any browser of your cjoice
- Read through the open vacancies
- Choose the position you may like to apply
- Proceed to create a job account on the portal
- After creation, login to fill the application form
- Clearly scan and upload all documents, certificates or testimonials
- Ensure the uploaded documents meets required size and file type
- Go through your application once again
- If everything is correct, you can submit
The closing date for Ministry of Labour and Social protection recruitment is Sunday, 30th June, 2024. To avoid disqualification, try and submit your application latest 5:00pm of this date.
Additionally, note that the job application form is free and accessible by interested candidates via the online job portal. Avoid submitting multiple applications to avoid disqualification. Same goes to uploading of fake or forged certificates.