Are you interested in applying for Kenya Copyright Board recruitment 2024/2025? If yes, we have explained how KECOBO recruitment process works, the steps through which you can apply, requirements, possible vacancies and other vital information.
Kenya Copyright Board recruitment is open to all interested persons from any of Kenya’s county. The important thing is adhering to the job requirements.
The educational qualifications and requirements needed for this KECOBO jobs are outlined in this article. What we recommend you do now is to carefully read through this article till the end.
Facts about Kenya Copyright Board Recruitment 2024
- You can download the full job description of KECOBO job advert from www.copyright.go.ke/about-us/careers.
- The job application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal.
- Trying to canvass or manipulation the application process in your favor will only lead to disqualification.
- Uploading fake or forged certificates attract legal punishment if caught.
- No applicant is allowed to apply for more than one (1) position at a time.
- Avoid submitting your application late as that as will may lead to disqualification.
- Endeavour to adhere strictly to the job requirements and application instructions.
When is KECOBO Recruitment 2024 Starting?
Specifically, the Kenya Copyright Board (KECOBO) recruitment is starting on Friday, 10th February, 2024 and would be ending on Monday, 6th March, 2024. Interested candidates are advice to submit their application within this period.
KECOBO Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Chief Communication Officer
- Planning Officer
- Office Assistant
- Driver II
- Assistant Records Management Officer
- Assistant ICT Officer
- Senior Assistant Records Management Officer
- Senior Accounts Assistant
- Legal Counselor
- ICT Officer
- Senior Planning Officer
- Chief Legal Counsel
These are the vacant positions that mandated the commencement of Kenya Copyright Board recruitment exercise. Concerning the job vacancies, you’re at liberty to apply for any vacant position so long you meet the job requirements and academic qualification.
General Requirements for Kenya Copyright Board Recruitment
- Applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan citizen. Not only that, he or she must have a valid means of identification such as International Passport or National Identity Card.
- Prospective applicant must have a degree or equivalent educational qualification in any discipline relevant to the advertised position from a recognized institution.
- Candidates with Master’s degree have an added advantage.
- Prospective applicant who possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills have an added advantage.
- Applicant must be a person willing to work with existing time and code of ethics.
- A minimum of two (2) years working experience related to the position you’re applying is needed.
- Possessing relevant knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage.
- Be sure to fulfill the requirements of Chapter six of Kenya constitution.
KECOBO Job Application Form for Employment
Irrespective of the position you wish to apply, the first step you will have to take is download and fill the job application form.
To download Kenya Copyright Board recruitment application form, visit www.copyright.go.ke, go to about us and click careers, then click “KECOBO application for employment form” on the next page that opens.
Kenya Copyright Board Recruitment Portal
You can either visit www.copyright.go.ke/about-us/careers or www.copyright.go.ke. Whichever, both will still grant you access to KECOBO recruitment portal.
- MTRH Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- KeNHA Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Education Recruitment
How to Apply for Kenya Copyright Board Jobs 2024
Go to the application portal www.copyright.go.ke/about-us/careers, download the job employment form, and attach your up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV), cover letter, academic and professional certificates, copy of National ID card or international passport, and send to the Executive Director of Kenya Copyright Board.
KECOBO Recruitment Application Deadline
The closing date for Kenya Copyright Board recruitment is Monday, 6th March, 2024. Failure to submit your form on or before this deadline will lead to disqualification.
The information we provided are the vital things you should know about Kenya Copyright Board recruitment. We’re hopeful you found this article helpful. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest to get more updates especially regarding names of shortlisted candidates.