MTRH recruitment 2024/2025 has started. Details about Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal, how to apply, when the recruitment is starting and ending, then the closing date is available on this page.
Have you been aspiring to apply for Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital, MTRH recruitment exercise? If yes, we’re excited to notify you that the career portal is currently open and applications are invited from interested candidates.
MTRH job vacancies is open to persons who wishes to work in the medical field although. To aid you succeed, we have provided all vital information concerning the application and the recruitment process as a whole.
We recommend you carefully read till the end in other not to miss any important information.
Overview of MTRH Recruitment 2024
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) is an outstanding medical center with diverse specialty. It is located at the Western part of Kenya and has branches in over 20 counties.
Regularly, the management of this hospital do conduct recruitment exercise to enable them employ capable hands in other to achieve the overall aim of the establishment.
For this year, job openings have been announced and submission of applications are ongoing. It is advisable before you proceed to the recruitment portal that you learn the dos and don’ts to avoid possible mistakes.
When is MTRH Recruitment 2024 Starting and Ending?
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) job application is starting on Tuesday, 12th December, 2023 and will be closing on Tuesday, 16th January, 2024 by 5:00pm precisely.
Endeavour to fill the application form and submit within the stipulated deadline as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital Recruitment Process
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital has its step by step process of accessing candidates before finally employing them and it is important you get acquainted with this process.
This is the initial stage where candidates show interest in the job vacancies announced and then submit application before the deadline. The important thing about this phase is paying attention to the job requirements and also submitting your form on time.
Once the duration given for application elapse, the management of Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital will review submitted application and then shortlist names of successful applicants.
The stage of MTRH recruitment process is screening. Here, all shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening and interview. Major things that would be done is reviewing your credentials and then ask few questions pertaining to the position you applied for.
It is then candidates that passes this phase of the recruitment that will be offered employment.
MTRH Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Chief Executive Officer
- HSS-Health Financing Officer
- Nursing Officer (General)
- Senior Registered Nurse (Oncology)
- Senior Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
- Senior Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Senior Registered Nurse (Accident & Emergency)
- Senior Registered Nurse (Neonatal)
- Registered Nurse (General)
- Procurement Officer II
- Senior Data Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer I
- Director, Commercial Services
- Director Legal Services
- Director, Corporation Services
- Maths/Chemistry Teacher
- Deputy Director, Administration and Finance
General Requirements for MTRH Recruitment 2024
Irrespective of the position you wish to apply as listed above, here are the criteria which you must possess. Note that this process is transparent as such, only those who meets these requirements shall be contacted.
- To start with, all applicants must be Kenyan citizen with validated identification document such as National ID Card or International passport.
- Applicant is expected to have a diploma, degree or equivalent qualification in medical related discipline from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- It is also important you have minimum mean grade in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) which is D+.
- Applicants who have few years of working experience stands a better chance. Same goes with those who are ICT inclined.
- You should be willing and ready to work with existing team while taking work ethic as paramount.
- Top skills and competence such as communication, international relation, analytics etc. are an added advantage.
- If you have any professional qualification that is relevant, feel free to attach the document.
- Ensure you adhere to the requirements of chapter six of Kenya constitution.
MTRH Career Login Portal
MTRH career login portal is www.mtrh.go.ke/vacancies. Applying for Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital recruitment you will have to visit the career portal to access the application form.
Other trending jobs in Kenya today:
- Government Jobs in Kenya
- County Jobs in Kenya
- Internship Jobs in Kenya
- Ministry Jobs in Kenya
- NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Parastatal Jobs In Kenya
- Banking Jobs in Kenya
www.mtrh.go.ke application form
One of the initial steps you will take in apply for MTRH jobs is to fill out the application form. To access this form, you have to visit www.mtrh.go.ke, select vacancies on the menu bar and then click on application form.
How to Apply for MRTH Jobs 2024
To successfully submit application for MTRH recruitment, kindly take the steps below.
- Using any browser of your choice, visit www.mtrhh.go.ke
- Navigate to careers on menu
- Read through the job advert and description
- Scroll to the bottom of the page then click apply now
- Fill out the job application form
- Upload all required documents base on the stipulated size and file type
- Review your application and then submit
An alternative to the above steps is sending your application form, cover letter, updated CV and other academic/professional credentials to email@example.com.
Remember you have to submit your application latest Tuesday, 16th January, 2024. If you do not complete and submit by 5:00pm of this date then your application will be disregarded.
Facts about MTRH Recruitment 2024
No applicant is permitted to pay anyone to gain favouritism in this process. Ensure your application match the description given, MTRH recruitment job application form is free, do not submit application for two or more positions to avoid disqualification.
These are the important information you should know concerning MTRH recruitment and we hope this article was helpful. Meanwhile if you have difficulty, kindly let us know in the comment section below.