Do you wish to explore Ministry of Education recruitment 2024/2025 job vacancies, application portal, requirements, starting date, closing date and the steps on how to successfully submit an application? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
Part of the things you will learning are; vacant positions at Ministry of Education, MOE recruitment portal www.recruitment.education.go.ke, when the recruitment is starting, the educational qualification for application, FAQs etc.
To ensure you get all this detail, we recommend you carefully read through this article. Kindly note that Ministry of Education is also referred to as M.O.E as such we will be using them interchangeably.
Has Ministry of Education Recruitment 2024 Started?
Kenya Ministry of Education recruitment exercise 2024 has begun and the application portal is currently ongoing. Suitably qualified and interested candidates are advice to go the recruitment portal www.recruitment.education.go.ke to explore vacancies and apply accordingly.
Facts about Ministry of Education Recruitment 2024/2025
- The ministry of education does not charge candidates for job application form
- Interested persons can explore vacant positions and apply for same on the recruitment portal for free
- No applicant is permitted to apply for more than one positions
- Only original of all your credentials should be uploaded
- If you fail to submit your application by the set deadline, you will be disqualified
Ministry of Education Job Vacancies
Ministry of Education currently seeks to employ vocational and technical trainers for the following courses/area of specialisation.
- Electrical Telecommunication Engineering
- Water Engineering
- Food and Beverage
- Building Technology
- Secretarial Studies
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Catering and Accommodation
- Welding and Fabrication
- Cosmetology/Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
- Civil Engineering
- Clothing and Textile/Fashion and Design
Other trending ministerial job opportunities in Kenya are:
- Ministry of Information Recruitment
- Ministry of Treasury Recruitment
- Ministry of Interior Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Requirements for Ministry of Education Recruitment 2024
Here are the key eligibility criteria you must adhere while applying for this job.
- Basically, you must have a proper understanding of the job responsibilities
- You must be a Kenyan citizen with valid means of identification such as National ID/Passport etc.
- Applicant must have KCSE, diploma, HND or Degree
- Candidate applying should possess competent skills such as communication, interpersonal, analytical and reporting skills
- Candidate applying for this job must adhere to the requirements of Chapter of Kenya constitution
MOE Job Application Portal
The official application portal for Ministry of Education recruitment is www.recruitment.education.go.ke. This is where all interested candidates are to visit to explore vacant positions.
How to Apply for Ministry of Education Jobs 2024
To submit application for MOE jobs 2024, kindly follow through the steps below.
- Go to the job application portal www.recruitment.education.go.ke
- Click the “sign up” button to Create a new account
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Provide the details required correctly
- Scan and upload required credentials
- Carefully read through the information you’ve provided
- Then submit
Ministry of Education Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Ministry of Education recruitment is Wednesday, 23rd February, 2023. Endeavour to submit your application before this deadline as failure to adhere will lead to disqualification.
Ministry of Education Recruitment Process
There are three stages through which each applicant that must be successful in this recruitment exercise must participate. These are (1) the application stage (2) shortlisting (3) screening test or interview. Failure to stick through all these processes might lead to disqualification.
Application stage is when you develop interest for this job, fill the online application form and submit same. After that names of successful applicants will be released, thereafter shortlisted candidates would have to attain a screening exercise.
In conclusion, the recruitment process for Ministry of Education could be really competitive, to ensure you’re on the safe side carefully follow through the instructions we have provided on this page. Just in case you have any challenge or wish to get more update concerning Ministry of Education recruitment follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest.