Parliamentary Service Recruitment 2024/2025 is ongoing. All the necessary information concerning Kenya Parliamentary Service Commission employment are provided in this article.
Therefore if you have always aspired or seek for the opportunity to apply for a job at Parliamentary Service Commission we’re excited to notify you that the recruitment exercise has commenced.
Recently, job vacancies have been announced for Parliamentary Service recruitment. This was made known through the official job advert published on the commission website www.parliament.go.ke.
Prior to this, candidates are advice to visit the online portal to see job vacancies, read through the job description, and then apply.
We have provided all these information including the step by step guidelines through which you can submit application. Endeavour to read till the end in other not to miss any important information.
Is Parliamentary Service Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Parliamentary Service Commission recruitment is ongoing. The portal was open for application on Wednesday, 1st November, 2023 and interested candidates can submit their form following the guidelines we have provided on this page.
The job vacancies for Kenya Parliamentary service recruitment are:
- Parliamentary Pupillage Programme
- Director, Human Capital and Administrative Services
- Director, Legislative and Procedural Services
- Director, Socio-Economic Committee Services
- Senior Deputy Director
- Sales Officer II
- Senior Marketing Officer
- Director, Speakers Office
- Director, Commission Secretariat
- Waiter Assistant
- Legal Clerk II
- Constituency Liaison Officer III
- Food & Beverage Controller III
Outside this very recruitment exercise, listed below are other trending job opportunities in Kenya:
- Banking Jobs in Kenya
- County Jobs in Kenya
- Government Jobs in Kenya
- Ministry Jobs in Kenya
- NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Parastatal Jobs In Kenya Today
Requirements for Parliamentary Service Recruitment 2024
The Parliamentary Service Commission is seeking applications from enthusiastic and results-base persons interested in serving in the above post for a five-year term with the option of re-appointment for a subsequent five-year term.
To gain employment for any of these positions, below are the requirements you must meet.
- Applicants of Parliamentary Service Commission recruitment must have a valid means of identification like National ID Card, or International Passport.
- Candidates must have knowledge of what the position requires. This includes having the relevant working experience.
- Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, you must have a degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized tertiary institution in Kenya or abroad.
- Candidates applying must be willing to show merit and ability as it will be reflected in work performance and results.
- Being a member of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage to you.
Parliamentary Service Commission Recruitment Process
There are step by step process outlined for Kenya Parliamentary service employment. It is critical you really understand how the process goes so as to prepare better.
Job Advertisement and Application
To even be aware that there are job openings at the Parliamentary Service Commission, the administration must first make an announcement or declaration. This is normally accomplished through an official employment advertisement placed on the PSC website.
Once the positions are announced, applications are invited from all qualified individuals in Kenya’s counties within the specified application time.
Selection of Successful Applicants
Following the expiration of the application time, management will analyze submitted applications and publish the names of successful candidates. The only criterion for shortlisting candidates is that they meet the job requirements specified in the job advertisement.
Shortlisted Candidates’ Screening
All candidates who have been shortlisted will be interviewed and screened. This includes evaluating your academic qualifications, professional certificates, and other relevant documents, followed by a few questions to determine your capabilities.
Parliamentary Service Commission Job Portal Login
To apply for Parliamentary Service Commission recruitment, you will first have to visit the job portal www.parliament.go.ke to explore latest vacancies and then apply following the guidelines below.
How to Apply for Parliamentary Service Jobs 2024
- Start the process by visiting www.parliament.go.ke
- Click vacancies on the main menu bar
- Go through the different job vacancies and description
- Decide on which vacancy to apply
- Fill the job application form
- Be careful about the information you provide
- Attach required documents according to the stipulated size
- Review your application and submit
Note that uploading forged or fake documents/certificates has legal consequences if caught. An alternative to the above method are the steps below.
Write a Cover letter indicating the position you wish to apply for, download the job application form at www.parliament.go.ke or get it offline from the Head of Commission Secretariat.
Scan and attach copies of your academic and professional certificates as PDF and then send to email@example.com.
Applications that do not include the Parliamentary Service recruitment Job Application Form (Form 1J) referenced in this advertisement will be rejected.
- You can download the whole job description at www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies
- The job application form is available for free at the commission job portal.
- Attempting to canvass or manipulate the application process to your advantage will result in disqualification.
- Uploading fraudulent or counterfeit certificates will result in legal consequences.
- No applicant may apply for two (2) or more positions at the same time.
- Avoid submitting your application late, as this may result in disqualification.
- Make every effort to strictly follow the job requirements and application guidelines.
Parliamentary Service Recruitment Deadline 2024
The application deadline for Parliamentary Service recruitment is Friday, 10th November, 2023. All applications are expected to reach the commission either online or offline on or before 5:00pm of the stipulated date to avoid disqualification.