Exciting news as Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency, KEPROBA recruitment 2024/2025 will soon commence. Update about the job vacancies, application form, career portal www.makeitkenya.go.ke, educational qualification, requirements, and most importantly steps to submit application.
As citizen or resident of Kenya, I guess in one way or the other you might have been searching for an opportunity to apply for a job in Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency (KEPROBA). If this has been your case then this article will be of utmost help to you.
Before now, candidates interested in applying for KEPROBA recruitment have been searching for differs information to enable them have a glimpse of the latest update. Here at Latest Job Vacancies, we have been getting such questions some of which includes:
- When is KEPROBA recruitment 2024 starting?
- Who can apply for KEPROBA recruitment?
- Are there job vacancies in KEPROBA?
- KEPROBA Recruitment Salary
- KEPROBA Recruitment Process
- KEPROBA Jobs 2024
- KEPROBA website
- KEPROBA Salary Scale
- KEPROBA Job Application Form
- makeitkenya.go.ke Careers
The essence of all these queries is to equip prospect job seekers get more information concerning the employment process of Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency. In a bit to address your curiosity, we will provide answers to some of these questions.
When is KEPROBA Recruitment 2024/2025 starting?
KEPROBA recruitment exercise is starting on Tuesday, 23rd May, 2023. The career portal www.makeitkenya.go.ke/careers will be open by the stipulated date. Suitably qualified and interested candidates are to visit this portal to apply.
Who can apply for KEPROBA Recruitment?
Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency job vacancies as published by the management is open to all interested persons from Kenya who meets the educational qualification and other key requirements. In other words, KEPROBA recruitment is not channeled to accumulate applicants from a specific county or sub-county but rather it is open for all, so feel free to apply.
Are there job vacancies in KEPROBA?
Yes, there are job vacancies in Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency (KEPROBA). For the 2024 recruitment exercise, below are the job openings.
KEPROBA Jobs 2024
- Chief Executive Officer
- Director, Corporate Services
- Corporation Secretary & Head of Legal Services
- Manager, Brand Development and Marketing
- Manager, Export Trade, Market Research
- Manager, Human Resource and Administration
- Principal Product Development Officer
- Finance Officer
- Resource Mobilization Officer
- Supply Chain Management
General Requirements for KEPROBA Recruitment 2024/2025
The requirements for each position is not necessarily the same but these are the general criteria you must adhere to irrespective of the position you’re applying.
- First, the management of KEPROBA expects that all applicants must be Kenyan citizens with valid means of identification.
- Next is that, you should have KSCE then Diploma, HND or degree depending on the position you’re applying for.
- You must possess clearance certificate from relevant bodies as specified in the chapter six of Kenya constitution.
- It is important you understand what Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency represents, and be ready to contribute your quota for its elevation.
- Having a few years of working experience would be an added advantage.
Trending jobs in Kenya as of today:
- KDF Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- National Youth Service Recruitment
- Best Recruitment Agencies In Kenya For Jobs Abroad
KEPROBA Recruitment Process
To finally gain employment into Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency you have to pass through certain stages and the sum up of these is called KEPROBA recruitment process.
Stage 1: Vacancy Announcement and Publication by KEPROBA
This is the pre-application stage. Here the management of Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency deem it fit to publish job vacancies online via their official website or print media and thereby inviting the general public.
Stage 2: Job Application by Interested Candidates
After job vacancies have been published via the online recruitment portal, interested candidates from the general public will now visit the application portal www.makeitkenya.go.ke to apply.
Stage 3: Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
Once the application period elapse, the management of KEPROBA will then publish the names of successful applicants through the recruitment portal www.makeitkenya.go.ke/careers.
Stage 4: Screening Exercise
It is good to get shortlisted but the process does not end there. Once you have been shortlisted, there will be a screening date, time and venue assigned to you. You’re to report for screening as scheduled and failure to do so will disqualify you off the process.
KEPROBA Job Application Form 2023/2024
To download and fill KEPROBA job application form, visit the recruitment portal www.makeitkenya.go.ke, click downloads on the menu bar, scroll down to locate “job application form” then click the download button at the right hand side of the screen.
To access KEPROBA career portal, you can either visit www.makeitkenya.go.ke, www.makeitkenya.go.ke/about-keproba/downloads/recruitment or www.makeitkenya.go.ke/careers.
How to Apply for KEPROBA Recruitment 2023/2024
First step is to visit the application portal www.makeitkenya.go.ke to download and fill the job application form.
Next is attaching copies of academic and professional certificates, National Identification Card, an updated Curriculum Vitae, and any other supporting documents.
You’re to send these documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that trying to play smart will only lead to disqualification as such ensure you follow the instructions provided here.
KEPROBA Job Application Deadline 2023
The closing date for Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency recruitment is Thursday, 8th June, 2023 by 5.00pm precisely. Submissions made after this date will not be regarded.
As earlier stated, shortlisted candidates are to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of Kenya constitution by submitting clearance certificates from the following bodies.
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC Clearance)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good conduct)
- Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Concluding, candidates are to visit www.makeitkenya.go.ke to apply for KEPROBA recruitment following the step by step guidelines we have provided on this page. Additionally, ensure you stick through the entire recruitment process. Would you love to get more update concerning KEPROBA jobs 2023/2024? If yes, then follow us on Google News.