Kenya Judiciary Service Commission, JSC recruitment 2024/2025 job vacancies, application portal www.jsc.go.ke, judiciary jobs 2024, requirements for application, how to apply, when the recruitment is starting, closing and other important information are available in this article.
If you wish to apply for Kenya Judiciary Service Commission (JSC), we recommend you read this article to the end as we have provided detail steps on how to submit application.
Overview of Judicial Service Commission
Kenya Judicial Service Commission (JSC) is the body that uploads the upright doings of the constitution. Its plays the effect role of the third arm of government.
The commission was established in 2010 to help promote, enhance, and oversee the independence, efficiency and accountability of Judiciary officers.
Currently, there are job openings in the commission and applicaitons are being invited from suitably qualified and interested persons.
All the details you need concerning JSC recruitment 2024 are available in this article just ensure you carefully read through till the end.
Is JSC Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Judiciary Service Commission recruitment started 5th February, 2024 and is application portal is currently open for submission of applications by interested persons.
According to the management of Kenya Judiciary Service Commission, JSC recruitment application form is free and accessible via the online portal www.jobs.judiciary.go.ke.
Kenya Judiciary Jobs 2024/2025
Below are the advertised positions for JSC recruitment exercise.
- High Court Judge
- Law Clerk
- Senior Law Clerk
- Member, National Environment Tribunal
- Chairperson, Financial Centre Tribunal
- Deputy Director, Information and Records Management
- Deputy Director, Human Resource Management
- Director, Public Affairs and Corporate Communication
- Resident Magistrates
- Chief Kadhi
- Registrar, Magistrates Courts
Apart from Kenya Judiciary jobs, below are other trending vacancies in Kenya today:
- Public Service Commission Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- CWWDA Recruitment
- TARDA Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- REREC Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- Nairobi Public Service Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
Qualification/Requirements for JSC Recruitment 2024
Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, below are the key requirements for JSC job vacancies.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen with means of identification recognized by the authorities
- He or she must have at least D+ plus in KCSE including English language
- Applicant must have a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Also, a Post Graduate Diploma in law is welcomed
- Candidate applying should be an advocate of the High Court with a current practicing certificate
- Candidate must be a member of Law Society of Kenya
- Applicant must meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
- Candidate applying must attain core competencies such as Oral & Written Communication Skills, Excellent Conceptual & Analytical Skills, Interpersonal and Report writing skills.
JSC Recruitment Portal
The official Judiciary Service Commission recruitment portal is www.jobs.judiciary.go.ke or www.jsc.go.ke. Applicants are to visit either of this portal to submit their application.
In addition to this, note that JSC recruitment process involves submitting application, review and shortlisting of successful applicants, screening/interview exercise before employment. Endeavor to stick through these processed as failure to miss out of any will result to disqualification.
How to Apply for JSC Recruitment 2024/2024
Follow these guidelines to successfully submit an application for the ongoing Judiciary Service Commission recruitment.
- Go to JSC job portal www.jobs.judiciary.go.ke or www.jsc.go.ke
- Click sign up on the menu bar
- Input the required details
- Proceed to login to your dashboard
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Scan and upload required credentials
- Review your application and then submit
When is 2024 JSC Recruitment Closing?
The application deadline for Kenya Judiciary Service Commission (JSC) recruitment is Thursday, 29th February, 2024 by 5:00pm. Interested candidates are to submit their forms on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
Shortlisted candidates would be required to present copies of the following clearance certificates from the bodies below.
- Law Society of Kenya
- Advocate Complaints Commission
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau and
- Clearance from relevant professional body.
Success Tips for JSC Recruitment Application
There are certain salient factors responsible for the disqualification of applicants and these are the things you must really be careful about. They include;
- Submission of application on time
- Avoiding multiple submission of application
- Provide authentic information and credentials
- Avoid seeking for favoritism or trying to manipulate the system
- Do not pay anyone to gain access to JSC application form.
During application, ensure all your data are correct including certificates and other documents upload because it is criminal offence to provide false information.
The application process for Kenya Judiciary recruitment is really simple if you follow the guidelines we have provided in this article. Remember that the starting date is Monday, 5th February while the closing date is 29th February, 2024. Endeavour to submit your application within this time frame.
If you wish to get more update from us regarding JSC recruitment exercise, feel free to bookmark this page or visit it more regularly. You can also indicate in the comment section below. Feel free to visit this page more regularly in other to get more update about JSC recruitment exercise 2024/2025.