There’s good news as Kenya Public Service Commission, PSC recruitment 2024/2025 has begun. Detail about the job vacancies, application portal www.publicservice.go.ke, requirement for application, starting date, when the recruitment is closing etc. are all highlighted on this page.
Are you a graduate in Kenya currently seeking for a job? If yes, irrespective of your qualification there is an opportunity for you in the ongoing PSC recruitment exercise.
In this regard, we recommend you carefully read through this article we have clearly explained everything you should know about PSC job application for both staff and interns.
Overview of PSC Recruitment Exercise
The recruitment exercise usually conducted by Kenya Public Service Commission (PSC) is to recruit suitably qualified persons into vacant positions across the different departments and ministries of the country.
So, irrespective of the department or ministry you wish to work with, you can apply for the job through Kenya Public Service Commission recruitment portal.
Has PSC Recruitment 2024 Started?
Yes, the Public Service Commission (PSC) recruitment started on Monday, 18th September, 2023 and the application portal is currently active and ready for submission of application by interested persons.
Kindly note that PSC recruitment job application form is free and the management greatly warns applicants against such fraudulent activity.
In this regard, suitably qualified persons are to visit the job application portal www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke to explore vacant positions and apply accordingly.
www.publicservice.go.ke Application Form 2024
To access PSC recruitment application form, you need to visit the recruitment portal www.psckjobs.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke.
Here’s a list of other latest jobs in Kenya which you can apply.
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Wildlife Service Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- Kenya Airforce Recruitment
Public Service Commission Jobs 2024/2025
According to the official notice by Kenya Public Service Commission, below are the vacant positions across the departments and Ministries that has mandated this recruitment exercise.
- Secretary, Irrigation
- Senior Principal Laboratory Technology
- Civil Registration Officer
- Director, Physical Planning
- Director, National lands Information Management System
- Senior Deputy Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Deputy Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Assistant Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Land Information Management Officer
- Deputy Director Research
- Assistant Director, Research
- Research Officer
- Deputy Director, KISM
- Assistant Director, KISM
- Dean of Students, KISM
- Academic Registrar, KISM
- Senior Principal Lecturer, KISM
- Valuation Assistant III
General Requirements for PSC Recruitment 2024
To attain success in the ongoing Public Service Commission recruitment, you must endeavor to adhere to the eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates applying must be Kenya citizen who has a legitimate means of identification like National ID Card
- Applicants that provide wrong information during application will be disqualified
- Candidates must have KCSE, diploma or degree in relevant academic discipline from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Interested candidates with professional certificates and computer knowledge have an added advantage
- Forgery of fake certificates/documents is a punishable offence
- Candidates would be required to present original copies of their certificates during screening.
PSC Recruitment Application Portal
To apply for PSC recruitment, suitably qualified and interested candidates are to visit either of the application portal www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke to fill and submit the application form.
How to Apply for PSC Recruitment 2024
Here are the easy steps through which you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing PSC recruitment.
- Visit PSC job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Click on register to create an account
- Login to your dashboard and select the position you wish to apply
- Fill out the online job application form
- Carefully scan and upload required documents
- Ensure you read through your application before final submission
When is PSC Recruitment Closing?
The application deadline for Public Service Commission (PSC) is Wednesday, 11th October, 2023 by 5:00pm. Candidates who do not submit their form on or before this deadline will lead to disqualification.
Applying for PSC recruitment might seeming like a daunting task but we believe that through the steps highlighted on this page, you will be able to successfully submit your application. Stay updated with more information concerning PSC jobs by following us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest.