Are you trying to check KEPROBA shortlisted candidates 2024/2025? If you applied for Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency jobs and currently wish to know if your name has been shortlisted or probably download and check the PDF, we recommend you read this article till the end.
Base on KEPROBA recruitment process, the management of Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency has published the names of successful applicants for the 2024 job application exercise. In this article, my work is to highlight the appropriate steps which you can follow to apply for this job.
Is KEPROBA Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 Out?
Yes, Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency (KEPROBA) list of successful candidates is out and have been published via the online recruitment portal and also the print media. The checking process is simple, you can either visit www.makeitkenya.go.ke to check the list or get any local tabloid.
Key Requirements to be Shortlisted
Just to be sure you’re on the safe side, here are the fundamental criteria which KEPROBA expects from candidates eligible to be shortlisted.
- You must have submitted your application on or before the set closing date
- The information provided during application must be authentic and verifiable
- There should be no alteration on any of the attached certificates or documents
- Applying for more than one position is not allowed
- Failure to follow the application instructions too leads to disqualification
So, if you check KEPROBA shortlisted candidates and do not find your name, just know that you might have defaulted any of these criteria.
How to Check KEPROBA Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
Normally, once the names of successful applicants is out an email or SMS notification will be sent across to shortlisted persons. In some cases, the information might not get to everyone and that is why you can follow the steps below to check if your name has been shortlisted.
Note that you need an internet enabled device to carry out these steps.
- Visit KEPROBA career portal www.makeitkenya.go.ke
- Navigate to download on the menu bar
- Scroll down the page to locate “shortlisted candidates”
- Click the download button to access the file
- Open and search for your name or National ID number
LJIK team wish all shortlisted candidates of Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency recruitment a huge congratulations.
When is Screening/Interview?
By default all shortlisted candidates be called for interview and screening of academic, professional certificates and other supporting documents such as:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC Clearance)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good conduct)
- Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Ensure you get all these documents ready before the actual screening date and do not fail to arrive the screening venue on time.