Do you wish to apply for Kenya Ministry of Roads recruitment 2024/2205? There are job vacancies in the Ministry of Roads and Transport and this article contains the applications steps for Ministry of Roads recruitment exercise, the requirements for application, recruitment portal www.transport.go.ke, starting date, closing date alongside other important things you should know.
If you reside in Kenya and have been searching for a suitable job opportunity, today we present you the Ministry of Roads recruitment exercise. The guidelines for application are highlighted on this page, carefully read till the end.
Ministry of Roads Recruitment Vacancies
Kenya Ministry of Roads and Transport is in charge all transportation regulations in the country. Working for this ministry could be a dream come true as the salary is really attractive.
Year in year out, prospective job seekers in Kenya who have been searching for suitable job opportunities in the Country have been awaiting the release of Ministry of Roads recruitment form.
Sequel to this, we have received several questions and queries some of which includes the following.
- Ministry of Roads and Transport Jobs near Thika
- Vacancies at Ministry of Works and Transport
- Ministry of Roads and Transport Jobs Salary
- Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Jobs 2024
- Ministry of Roads and Transport Jobs near Nairobi
- Ministry of Transport Job Vacancies
- Ministry of Roads and Transport Jobs in Kenya
- Jobs in Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
It can clearly be deduced that the essence of this entire questions or queries is simply to equip the job seekers with insightful information concerning this job opportunity.
Latest Jobs in Kenya Today are:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment
- Ministry of Interior Recruitment
- Ministry of Treasury Recruitment
- Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Has Ministry of Road Recruitment Started?
A public notice about vacant positions was announced on Monday, 18th September, 2023. Currently the application portal is active for submission of application by interested person. Irrespective of the county you reside or hail, Ministry of Road recruitment application form is accessible by all.
Also note that the application form is free and no candidates is permitted to make payment to anyone with regards to this recruitment exercise.
Ministry of Road Job Vacancies 2024
- Senior Road Officer
- Railway Transport Officer
Currently, these are the vacant positions in the ministry which the recruitment aims to help employ suitably and qualified candidates.
General Requirements for Ministry of Road Recruitment 2024
To get appointment for any of these positions below are the requirements, educationally and otherwise which you must meet.
- The basic requirement is that, candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen with a valid means of identification
- Applicant should have a cumulative working experience of at least four (4) years
- He or she must have a degree or equivalent in any of the following disciplines; Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Sociology, Public Administration, Anthropology etc.
- Candidate should be a member of professional body relevant to his or her discipline
- Applicant should as well have computer application skill from a recognized institution in the country
- Candidate must adhere to the requirements of Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution
How to Apply for Ministry of Roads Recruitment 2024
First visit www.transport.go.ke, click vacancies on the menu bar, choose the position you wish to apply for, fill the employment form, send your application alongside an updated CV, National Identity Card or Passport, academic, professional certificates and other supporting documents to:
- The Principal Secretary
- State Department for Transport
- Transcom House, 2nd Floor, Room 219
- P.O.Box 52692 – 00200
The set deadline for Kenya Ministry of Transport recruitment is Monday, 2nd October, 2023. It is important to submit your application on or before this deadline as failure to adhere will lead to disqualification.
How Do I Apply for a Job at Ministry of Transport?
Visit the job application portal www.transport.go.ke, go to adverts on the menu bar, click on vacancies, fill the online application form and then submit.
Who Can Apply for a Job at Ministry of Transport?
To apply for a job at Kenya Ministry of Roads and Transport, you must have a National ID card, relevant work experience and bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Architecture etc. from a recognized institution in the country.
Applying for Ministry of Transport recruitment is a great decision to make, we believe through the guidelines and information we have provided on this page, you will be able to come out successful in this recruitment exercise. Is there any other thing you would like to know? If yes, follow us on Google News to get latest update concerning this job vacancy.