Do you wish to know more about Mandera County recruitment 2024/2025? If yes, we have provided comprehensive steps on how to apply for jobs in Mandera, the requirements, educational qualification, job vacancies, starting/closing date and other important details concerning Mandera County jobs.
Is there a specific kind of job you would like to get in Mandera County? Maybe the list below might help you.
- Public Service Board jobs
- KDF Jobs
- Prisons Jobs
- KRA Jobs
- KEMRI jobs
- UNICEF jobs
- Shipping Jobs
- Hotel jobs
- Ajab Flour Jobs
- EPZ Jobs
- Sea Gas Jobs
- Unskilled jobs
- Waitress jobs
- Pride Inn jobs
- Nanny Jobs in Mandera County
- Supermarket jobs
- Shop attendant jobs
- House help jobs
- Reef hotel jobs
Irrespective of the kind of job you wish to apply, the guidelines we have provided in this article will definitely be of help. Meanwhile kindly note that our focus today will specifically be on Public Service Board jobs.
Overview of Mandera County Recruitment
In applying for a job in Madera County, you have to consider the salary scale, your qualification, age limit, office distance, and other criteria as stipulated by the employer. This shouldn’t scare you but rather help you prepare better as to what the recruitment process would look like.
When is Mandera County Recruitment Starting?
Mandera County Government recruitment is starting from Thursday, 19th October, 2023 and will be closing on Wednesday, 8th November, 2023. Applications are to be made by suitably qualified and interested candidates at
Mandera County Jobs 2024/2025
- Senior Reception Assistant II
- Senior Principal Legal Counsel
- Principal Legal Counsel
- Chief Natural Resource Scientist
- Principal Geo-Information Officer
- Assistant Director of Geo-Information Services
- Information & Communication Technology Officers I
- Senior Protocol Officers
- Deputy Director Protocol
- County Policing Authority
General Requirements for Mandera County Recruitment 2024
Gaining employment into Mandera County Public Service Board is very important if you can adhere to the key criteria specified below.
- You must be a Kenyan citizen with valid National Identity Card, International Passport or Driver’s license and very importantly, you should be residing in Mandera County.
- You should be willing and ready to abide by existing work ethics.
- Possessing at least KCSE, Diploma, HND, Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution is mandatory.
- You should be able to express yourself verbally and also in written form. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills are added advantage.
- Being proficient in basic computer applications are important.
- If you wish to apply for PSB jobs, then you must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree or higher qualification would be an extra point.
- You should have relevant working experience as relating to your academic discipline. Minimum number for years should be three (3) depending on the position you’re applying for.
- Gaining employment into the public sector requires that you demonstrate clear understanding of National and County Government goals, policies and developmental objects.
- Demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and capacity to work under pressure as well as meeting strict deadlines is a thumbs up.
- Then, possess necessary clearance certificates as specified in the Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution is mandatory.
Mandera County Recruitment Process
Before we dive into the steps through which you can apply or Mandera county jobs let’s quickly examine the recruitment process. Mandera County recruitment process consists of four (4) basic stages which are; vacancy announcement, application stage, shortlisting stage and screening stage.
Stage 1: Vacancy Announcement
Mandera County government recruitment exercise commence with declaration of job vacancies in the County which is usually done via the official website www.mandera.go.ke.
Stage 2: Submission of Applications
After the declaration and announcement of job vacancies by the county government, interested candidates would now visit the career portal www.mandera.go.ke to explore the job opportunities and then will apply for the position of their choice. The important thing here is submitting your application before the set deadline.
Stage 3: Shortlisting of Successful Candidates
Once the recruitment portal is close, selection panel will review submitted applications and then publish names of shortlisted candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The shortlisted names are usually uploaded on the recruitment portal www.mandera.go.ke and also candidates will get email or SMS notification in this regard.
Stage 4: Screening of Shortlisted Candidates
This is the final state of Mandera county recruitment where all shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and their credentials will be screened. Persons who ace this very stage will be offered appointment into the Public Service Board.
How to Apply for Jobs in Mandera 2024/2025
Using an internet enabled device, visit the application portal www.mandera.go.ke. Download and fill the job application form, then attach copies of your academic and professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card, copies of clearance certificates as specified in Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution.
Mandera County Recruitment Deadline 2024
The application deadline for Mandera County recruitment is Wednesday, 8th November, 2023. If you do not submit your form on or before this closing date, you will be disqualified off the process.
Be that as it may, we would love to update you on the latest update concerning jobs in Mandera County. All you need to do is follow us on Google News.