Kenya Insurance Regulatory Authority recruitment 2024/2025, IRA job portal, requirements, job vacancies, how to apply, starting date, closing date and other important information are available in this article.
If these are the things you wish to know, then you have arrived the right page. Kenya Insurance Regulatory Authority is one of Kenya’s State Corporation establish to oversee, an advance development of insurance industry in the country.
If you’re a graduate of insurance or related discipline from a recognized higher institution in Kenya, then we’re excited to notify you that IRA recruitment 2024/2025 has started and there are over 40 vacancies available.
In this article, our major task is to expound the entire process of Kenya Insurance Regulatory Authority recruitment exercise to you and also the most appropriate steps through which you can successfully submit application.
Has IRA Recruitment Started?
Before now, job seekers in Kenya have showed up interest about the commencement of Insurance Regulatory Authority recruitment exercise and this has prompted them to ask if the process has officially started.
Answer is yes! The management of Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) have declared vacancies in the commission and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons. The application is to be done online and also offline, don’t worry we have explained the process better in the later part of this article.
Trending recruitment news in Kenya:
- When is the Next Police Recruitment in Kenya
- Latest News on Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- Postal Corporation Recruitment
- Capital Markets Authority Recruitment
- Communications Authority Recruitment
- Commission for University Education Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Things To Avoid During Interviews As Kenyan Applicant
Insurance Regulatory Authority Recruitment Process
Every recruitment has its own module. Below are the stages that sums up Insurance Regulatory Authority recruitment process. It is important you take note of each stage and do your best get through it all these stages.
Announcement of Job Vacancies: The beginning of this entire process starts with the Insurance Regulatory Authority announcing that there are job openings and would then invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for these vacancies. Note that the application must be done before the set deadline.
Review and Shortlisting: Once the application portal is closed, the management will review all submitted applications and then shortlist the names of all successful applicants. Specifically, this anchor on those who meets the job requirements.
Screening Exercise: All the shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening exercise. The date, venue and time will be communicated in due course.
Training and Employment: Those who pass the screening and interview exercise will be trained or call it given orientation about the work nature and then offered employment.
IRA Jobs in Kenya 2024/2025
- Senior Manager Supervision
- Manager Internal Audit
- Manager Supervision
- Manager Actuarial Services
- Manager, Consumer Protection
- Manager Research & Innovation
- Manager Policy & Strategy
- Manager ICT
- Manager Consumer Education
- Manager, Finance
- Manager Intermediaries
- Manager, Corporate Communication
- Assistant Manager Financial Analysis
- Assistant Manager Research & Innovation
- Assistant Manager, Finance
- Assistant Manager Supervision
- Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- Executive Office Administrator
- Senior Customer Care Officer
- Senior Corporate Communications Officer
- Supervision Officer
- Consumer Protection Officer
- Research & Innovation Officer
- Customer Relations Officer
- Legal Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Customer Care Officer
- Supervision Assistant
- Actuarial Assistant
- Assistant Financial Analyst
- Consumer Protection Assistant
- Research & Innovation Assistant
- Legal Assistant (Paralegal)
- Supply Chain Management Assistant
- Human Resource Management Assistant
- Office Assistant
Base on the official notice made by the management of Kenya Insurance Regulatory, there are 42 vacancies in the authority which mandates this recruitment exercise. Go through the requirements for these job vacancies below.
General Requirements for IRA Recruitment 2024
I understand that one of the things to be looked out for during job application are the key requirements. For the 2023/2024 Insurance Regulatory Authority recruitment, here are the specific criteria demanded of every candidates irrespective of the position you’re applying for.
Age Qualification: The vacancies is open to candidates not below the age of eighteen (18) years and not about thirty five (35) at the time of application.
Educational Qualification: A D+ plain in Kenya Secondary Certificate Education (KSCE), diploma or degree from an approved and recognized University or Polytechnic in Kenya is required.
Professional Qualification: Candidates who have professional training in relevant field and are currently active members of the body have an added advantage.
Working Experience: Depending on the position you’re applying for, having relevant working experience base on your discipline for at least three (3) years would be helpful.
Skills and Competence: In the world of today technology has greatly evolved, as such candidates who are proficient in computer applications, possess excellent written and verbal communication skill alongside great team spirit are must welcome.
Other requirements: If you do not meet the requirements of the Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution.
How to Apply for IRA Recruitment 2024
If you have the requirements as specified, write a cover letter, then attach your CV which must include names of three (3) referees, copies of academic and professional credentials etc.
Your application must be addressed and sent to:
- Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
- Insurance Regulatory Authority
- Zep-Re Place
- P. O. Box 43505-00100
Also, when writing your cover letter, ensure you use the reference number and position you’re applying as the title.
IRA Recruitment Deadline 2024
Applications for the ongoing Kenya Insurance Regulatory Authority must be submitted before the close of work on Tuesday, 7th November, 2023. Note that those who had participated in previous recruitment exercise can still re-apply.
Tips for Insurance Regulatory Authority Recruitment
Here are few tips that will help you come out successful in Insurance Regulatory Authority recruitment exercise.
- Make a thorough research apart from the overview we have given you concerning Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA).
- When applying, ensure that your documents are well presented, the information provided are genuine, authentic and verifiable.
- Do not apply for multiple position at a time as this will lead to disqualification off the recruitment exercise.
- Adjust your CV to meet the key requirements of this recruitment without forgery, exaggeration or propaganda.
- Demonstrate integrity by letting the authority know how you will adhere to existing work principles and the quota you would contribute if given the privilege.
- Try as much as you can to follow the application instructions especially as it regards to documents upload size and type.
Basically, these are the things you need to know to ensure your success in Kenya Insurance Regulatory recruitment. While process the application, if you face any challenge kindly let us know in the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Google News to get more update concerning IRA recruitment 2023/2024.