Get the latest news on Kenya Prisons recruitment 2024/2025. If you had submitted application for Kenya Prisons Service jobs, i guess right now you would love to know the latest update and that’s exactly what you will get in this article.
When it nears the time for Kenya prison recruitment, there is no doubt that different information is distributed from one means to another, be it fake or real, hence you have to be careful with the way you handle information.
However, if you are already curious about the latest news on Kenya Prisons recruitment 2024, I will share all the latest news on the pressing questions with you in this article.
Latest News on Kenya Prisons Recruitment 2024/2025
The latest news on Kenya Prisons Recruitment was shared in the middle of 2024, and it was about the application and commencement of recruitment exercise for qualified Kenyan citizens into the Kenyan Prison Service.
Well, the occasion turned out to be successful, and of all the applicants, the qualified were chosen following the conclusion of the recruitment service.
When is the Next Kenya Prisons Recruitment Exercise?
Due to accuracy, I can not tell the exact date on which the next Kenya Prisons Recruitment exercise will be held. Certainly, the exercise will not be held again this year as a lot of Kenyans who missed the opportunity have already been advised to get their documents and prepare themselves to grab the opportunity when it comes around next year, 2024.
Requirements Needed in the Next Kenya Prisons Recruitment
Although each year, the procedures, requirements, and documents remain the same for the Kenya Prisons Recruitment exercise, below are the considered requirements you should prepare before applying for a role next year –
- You must be a Kenyan citizen.
- You must be between the ages of 18 – 28 years for secondary school leavers.
- You must have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of D+ and above or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- You must be physically and medically fit.
- You must be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women.
- You must have good hearing and clear vision.
- As a female candidate, you must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during training (excuses will not be accepted).
- You must have no criminal record.
What You Must Note as Prospect Applicant
Well, it does not just end at arranging the above requirements, to be the ideal person for the applied role, you must ensure that you can handle the following tasks;
- You are to abstain from all forms of Bribery and corruption.
- For all your submitted documents such as identification cards, birth certificates, KRA PIN certificates, academic certificates and other testimonials, you are to bring their original copies on the recruitment date.
- You must be willing to undergo an intensive Government-sponsored paramilitary initial training course (professional) lasting not less than nine (9) months.
- You must undertake a Self-Sponsored Certificate or Diploma course in Security and Correctional Science offered by Kenyatta University at a cost to be determined by the university while undergoing professional training as a recruit.
- Since the exercise program will be free, you are not expected to pay any money to anyone.
- Any form of falsified fake academic certificates, or identity cards or engaging in any acts that amount to corruption, the involved person will be arrested and prosecuted according to the constitution.
Get to discover latest news and update about:
- KDF Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- When is the Next Police Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Wildlife Service Recruitment
Possible Vacancies in Next Kenya Prisons Recruitment 2024
Since you are preparing beforehand, you should know about the vacancy that is available in the Kenyan Prisons Service. Below are the departments and the available vacant –
As an artisan, there are more than 10 vacant in the Kenya Prisons Service, and below are the available vacant in this department that you can apply for:
- Architect Assistants.
- Construction or Carpentry & Joinery.
- Electrical Assistants.
- Fitter General.
- Hair & Beauty Therapist.
- Leather Works.
- Masonry or Bricklaying.
- Metal Workers.
- Painting & Sign Writers.
- Plant Technicians.
- Plumbers/Water Supply Operators.
- Tailoring, Dressmaking, Fashion & Designing.
- Welding & Fabrication.
- Wood/Stone carvers.
As a technician, there are more than 10 vacant in the Kenya Prisons Service, and below are the available vacant in this department that you can apply for:
- Animal Health Officers.
- Bands Men.
- Clinical Officers III/II/I.
- Community Oral Health Officers III/II/I.
- Early Childhood Development Officers.
- Health Records & Information Officers III/II/I.
- Housekeepers/Caterers II.
- Information Communication Technology Officers III.
- Instructors III(example Negotiators, Disaster Management).
- Laboratory Technologists III.
- Nursing Officers III/II/I.
- Nutritionists III/II.
- Pharmaceutical Technologists III/II/I.
- Public Health Officers III/II/I.
- P1 Teachers.
- Radiographers III/II/I.
News is quite misleading these days, hence you must be careful when surfing the internet in search of the latest news on Kenya Prisons recruitment 2024. Well, I have detailed all that you need to know regarding the latest news on Kenya Prisons recruitment, and I will gradually keep you updated with Kenyan Prisons recruitment relevant information. To stay tuned and get further update about Latest News on Kenya Prisons Recruitment, follow us on Google News.