Would you love to apply for Kenya Commission for University Education Recruitment 2024/2025? If yes, we have provided updates on CUE job portal www.cue.or.ke, requirements, educational qualification, starting/ending dates and the accurate process through which you can successfully submit your application.
Kenya Commission for University Education management in a recent job vacancy notification published on their official website calls for applications from interested and qualified candidates. The application portal will be open for about two (3) to three (3) weeks and might not be extended after this period.
Sequel to this, we recommend you pay close attention to the details made available on this page. Starting from the vacancies, requirements, steps to apply and application deadline.
Commission for University Education Recruitment PDF
In case you have come across a clause like this, know that it is referring to the official job notification by Kenya Commission for University Education which contain full detail concerning the vacancies such as the job description, salary scale, other incentives, educational qualification and how to apply.
To download Kenya Commission for University Education recruitment PDF, visit the CUE website www.cue.or.ke, then click careers on the top menu bar, next is to click e-recruitment portal to then access the PDF.
Is Commission of University Education Recruitment Ongoing?
According to the official job notice, the recruitment exercise is starting from Wednesday 1st February, 2023 and the application portal will be open till 20th February, 2023.
CUE Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Office Administrator
- Deputy Director, Corporate Communications & Public Relations
- Deputy Director, Human Resource and Administration
- Deputy Commission Secretary, Planning Research and Innovation
- Deputy Commission Secretary, Standards and Quality Assurance
- Director, Corporate Services
- Deputy Commission Secretary, Accreditation
Important Notice about CUE Recruitment Exercise
We’re particularly concern about your success in the ongoing Commission for University Education recruitment exercise thus; the tips below will help you achieve that.
- Part of the fundamental thing you should note is that, CUE job application form is free of charge and easily accessible via the online recruitment portal.
- Secondly, pay close attention to the requirements both educationally and otherwise as it is the benchmark for shortlisting candidates.
- Ensure that the credentials you upload are original, clear and according to the specified file size and type. Late submission is not really advisable therefore refrain from it.
- Do not apply for more than one positions at a time and avoid providing unverifiable information during application. Always ensure what whatever information you provide commiserate with the hard copy documents you have.
CUE Job Portal www.cue.or.ke
www.cue.or.ke is the commission’s official website while www.imis.cue.or.ke is the e-recruitment portal where the actual job application is done. Not to worry, we have provided the steps on how to navigate your path through this portal.
Apart from Commission for University Education recruitment, here are other trending job opportunities in Kenya you can also apply.
- Ministry of Treasury Recruitment
- NDMA Recruitment
- NDOC Recruitment Vacancies
- Latest News on Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- NETFUND Recruitment
- Ministry of Energy Recruitment
General Requirements for CUE Job Vacancies 2024/2025
Although Commission for University Education recruitment application form is open to everyone. Fact is that, there are certain criteria put in place that then restrain certain people from applying. Below are the general requirements that cuts across all vacancies advertised.
- You are expected to have a National Identity Card, Driver’s License or International Passport.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a standard higher institution in Kenya. Candidates with Master’s or higher qualification can still apply.
- Fulfilling the requirements of Chapter Six of Kenya constitution is mandatory.
- Applicant with proficiency in computer applications have an added advantage.
Remember, these are the general requirements, you will see more specified necessities for the position you’re applying on the e-recruitment portal.
How to Apply for CUE Recruitment 2024
Application for this job is to be done via the Commission for University Education recruitment portal www.imis.cue.or.ke/eRecruitment.
- Start by visiting the e-recruitment portal www.cue.or.ke
- Click vacancies on the menu bar to see the jobs available
- After that, click active job vacancies
- Read through the job description and requirements
- Click register on the menu bar
- Enter the information required
- After that, login with your credentials
- Fill the job application form
- Upload necessary certificates and other documents
- Review your application and then submit
You application must be completed and submitted on or before 20th February, 2023 by 5:00pm exactly. Ensure your cover letter is addressed to:
- The Chief Executive Officer/Commission Secretary,
- Commission for University Education,
- Red Hill Road, Off Limuru Road, Gigiri,
- P.O. Box 54999-00200,
- Nairobi, Kenya
These are the fundamental things you should know concerning Commission for University Education recruitment exercise. We would like to update you once the shortlisted candidates is out. In other not to miss that, you can follow us on Google News. Also, if you face any challenge trying to apply, do well to let us know in the comment section below.