Has it been you aspiration to work in Kenya National Drought Management Authority? If yes, guidelines to apply for NDMA recruitment 2024/2025 job vacancies are well outlined in this article. Other information such as the job description, requirements for application, closing date etc. are highlighted as well.
So, if you currently reside in Kenya and have been searching for suitable job opportunity, we’re excited to notify you that NDMA recruitment 2024 has started and you can apply following the careful step-by-step process we have outlined here.
NDMA Recruitment 2024/2025
Kenya National Drought Management came into existence through the State Corporations Act in 2011. The body is vested with the sole responsibility of coordinating activities relating to drought risk management while establishing measure with the help of stakeholders to eradicate drought emergencies in Kenya.
In as much as it is an exciting adventure to apply for National Drought Management Authority jobs, there are certain factors that plays a crucial role in your success or failure in the recruitment exercise. Below we have pointed out success tips for NDMA job application process.
- Starting from the basic, NDMA recruitment exercise is to enable the agency employ suitable hands for the jobs available. In this regarding, providing false information such as name, dates, or even forge documents is prohibited.
- Trying to establish relationship or any kind either financially or otherwise in other to gain favouritism in this recruitment exercise is not advisable.
- Go through the educational qualification requirements and other information, then endeavor to stick to them.
- Failing to submit your application on or before the set closing date will only lead to disqualification i.e. if you had already started the process but failed to complete.
- NDMA is an equal opportunity employer as such people with disability, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Has NDMA Recruitment 2024 Started?
Yes, the National Drought Management Authority (NDMA) on Wednesday, 11th October, 2023 published a job advert about new vacancies in the authority and thereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates.
NDMA Jobs in Kenya 2024/2025
- Supply Chain Management Officer
- Assistant Director, Resilience
- Assistant Director, Drought Information
- Assistant Director, Drought Response
- HSNP Program Officer (Mandera)
- HSNP Program Manager (Samburu)
- Accounts Assistant (Turkana)
- Accounts Assistant (Marsabit)
- Accounts Assistant (Mandera)
- Accounts Assistant (Wajir)
- Accounts Assistant (Samburu)
- Accounts Assistant (Isiolo)
- Accounts Assistant (Garissa)
- Accounts Assistant (Tana River)
- Supply Chain Assistant (Turkana)
- Supply Chain Assistant (Marsabit)
- Supply Chain Assistant (Mandera)
- Supply Chain Assistant (Wajir)
- Supply Chain Assistant (Samburu)
- Supply Chain Assistant (Isiolo)
- Supply Chain Assistant (Garissa)
- Supply Chain Assistant (Tana River)
You’re liberty to apply for any of these positions so long you meet the job requirements.
NDMA Job Application Forms 2024
One of the early steps in NDMA job application process is accessing the job application form. To do that, simply visit www.ndma.go.ke/careers, then scroll down the page to locate and download NDMA job application form.
NDMA Recruitment Process
There are set out process through this NDMA follow to help them select and employ the most suitably qualified candidates. For National Drought Management Authority below are the stages involve.
Job posting: Vacancies available in NDMA are made known to the general public either through their official website, print media or even their official social media handle. It is through this that applications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Application Submission: Persons who have interest for this job now proceed to the recruitment portal or the nearest NDMA office to submit application for any of the advertised positions.
Screening: Once the application portal is closed, submitted forms are reviewed by the management and then names of candidates who meets the job requirements are published as successful applicants. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates are invited for screening exercise which after candidates successful in this stage will be offered employment.
Know that you understand the hurdle process through you have to pass through before finally coming out successful in NDMA recruitment, I think it is time to tighten your seat belt and take everything serious.
Here’s a list of more trending job opportunities in Kenya
- NDOC Recruitment Vacancies
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- CBK Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Airforce Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
General Requirements for NDMA Jobs 2024/2025
- Any candidate applying must be holder of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from any standard institution in Kenya. Graduates from disciplines such as; Commerce, Business Administration, Supplies Management etc. have an added advantage.
- Candidates must also be a computer literate and a member of relevant professional body. Also, having few years of working experience will help you.
- Applicant should be ready to abide by existing work ethics, while showing merit and ability in work performance and results.
- NDMA recruitment just like other government recruitment in Kenya requires that you meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Kenya Constitution.
www.ndma.go.ke Career Portal
www.ndma.go.ke/careers is the career portal for National Drought Management Authority where you can see details of latest job vacancies and then following the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for NDMA Recruitment 2024/2025
In terms of submitting application, what you have to do is first visit the recruitment portal www.ndma.go.ke/careers to download and fill the Bio-Data form, write a cover letter, attach your latest Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional credentials then send to email@example.com.
Remember to use the position you’re applying for as the subject of the email. All shortlisted candidates would be required to provide Kenya Revenue Authority, Higher Education Loans Board, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, National Police Service etc.
Your application should be addressed to:
- Chief Executive Officer
- National Drought Management Authority
- P.O.Box 53547-00200
- Nairobi, Kenya.
NDMA Job Application Deadline 2024
Kenya National Drought Management Authority recruitment portal will be closed against submission of applications on Tuesday, 24th October, 2023 by 5:00pm specifically.
Basically, with the information provided on this page and if adhered, success in this recruitment exercise is inevitable. Additionally, if you would like to get latest news and update about NDMA recruitment exercise, follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest.