The Kenya Ministry of Energy recruitment has made known that the 2024/2025 EPRA jobs is about to start. Citizens of Kenya interested in Ministry of Energy and Petroleum recruitment are to visit the job login portal www.epra.go.ke to apply.
To avoid wandering, confusion or possible mixing things up. We have clearly identified the vacant positions that mandates this recruitment exercise, the academic qualification and other requirements you must comply, the application start/end date etc.
We’re glad to also notify you that the step by step process through which you can successfully submit application for Ministry of Energy recruitment 2024 are as well outlined in this article.
What is Ministry of Energy and Petroleum About?
Kenya Ministry of Energy and Petroleum as the name implies is solely responsible oil and gas activity across the country is at poised at ensuring everything in that aspect is very okay.
As a worker in the Ministry, you aim would be to contribute your own immense quarter to the growth of the Ministry which invariably means the growth of the country.
To get to that point, you must first apply for a job, get shortlisted, screened and then employed on an agreed salary scale. Generally, working for Ministry of Energy and Petroleum is really exciting.
Ministry of Energy Recruitment Process
There is a standard process set out by the Ministry of the employment for new personnel’s. It is therefore pertinent that candidates applying for this job get acquainted with this process as it will enlighten and notify them on how everything starts and end. Also their role in the process.
- Step 1 is Vacancy Announcement/Notification: You would agree with me that if there are no job vacancies, there would be no need for recruitment exercise. Therefore the first stage of this recruitment exercise is the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum to notify the general public about job vacancies.
- Step 2 is Submitting application form: Now that the notice is out, interested candidates are at liberty to fill and submit the job application form following the guidelines provided on the recruitment portal.
- Step 3 is Shortlisting of Successful Applicants: Remember that the sole essence of the recruitment is to help the Ministry choose suitably qualified candidates for the vacancies available. As such, names of person to adhere to the job requirements will be published.
- Step 4 is Screening Exercise: All the shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for a screening exercise and required to bring all relevant certification for review.
- Stage 5 is Appointment: After the screening exercise, the names of candidates who pass the interview and screening exercise will be published again for appointment and resumption of duty.
Now that you have been vested with this knowledge, let’s proceed to ascertaining the job vacancies available for Ministry of Energy recruitment 2024.
Get a list of other ministerial jobs in Kenya apart from Ministry of Energy and Petroleum Jobs
Ministry of Energy Job Vacancies 2024
- Senior Superintending Geologist
- Senior Superintending Geophysicist
- Senior Superintending Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Superintending Electrical Engineer
- Superintendent (Electrical)
- Renewable Energy Assistant 1
As earlier stated, there are certain educational qualification and other requirements you must meet before applying for Ministry of Energy recruitment. These includes:
- Age Qualification: No applicant is expected to be below the age of 18 years or more than 35 years as of the time of application
- Educational Qualification: He or she must have a degree or equivalent from a recognized institution of the country
- Professional certifications: Candidates with relevant professional certifications especially as it relates to the position he or she is applying, have an added advantage. Same goes to applicants that are computer literate.
- General requirements: Basic requirements includes having a legitimate means of identification, being a citizen of any of Kenya’s county etc.
How to Apply for EPRA Jobs 2024
Begin by visiting the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum recruitment portal www.epra.go.ke, click vacancies on the menu bar, and select the position you would like to apply, proceed to fill the online application form, provided the relevant credentials, review and submit.
Has Ministry of Energy Recruitment Started?
Currently, Kenya Ministry of Energy and Petroleum recruitment portal is not yet active. Notification from the ministry signifies that the recruitment will soon begin. In this regard, candidates are to keep close watch on the job portal.
When is Ministry of Petroleum Recruitment Starting?
The Ministry of Energy and Petroleum is starting between Octobers – December, 2023. Further details shall be revealed by the Ministry of time.
The closing date for Ministry of Energy recruitment has not yet been announced. We will update this page once the official date is out. In conclusion, follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest to stay updated with new information concerning Kenya Ministry of Energy recruitment exercise 2024.