Get to know full details concerning Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment 2024/2025, job vacancies, possible starting date, closing date, educational qualification to apply, counties eligible to apply and most importantly the steps on how to successfully submit application.
Sequel to this, I am exciting to have you on this page and will be expounding to you all the necessities of Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs job vacancies. I’m not just stopping there but will also highlight frequently asked questions (FAQs) and success tips.
Job Opportunities at Ministry of Youth Affairs
The issue of employing capable hands into an organization is not a new thing and off course it is a strategic act of helping the company or organization attain her overall goal.
Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs in this context is not an exception as the recruitment exercise 2024 for employment of suitably qualified candidates has begun.
An advert publication indicating the job vacancies, starting date, requirements for application etc. is available via the Ministry of Youth Affairs website.
Facts about Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment 2024
Every employer has an expectation and failure to meet these expectations would mean not gaining employment for the advertised job opportunity.
In this regard, here are some of the basic things you should note concerning Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment as failure to adhere might attract a negative impact to your application.
- The ministry has made it clear that the job application form is free of charge and available to all interested persons irrespective of their county via the official job portal www.youth.go.ke
- No one is permitted is apply for more than one (1) position or submitted more than one (1) for a particular position
- Ensure the information you provide during application is authentic especially the documents you’re uploading
- Forgery in any form will attract legal consequences if caught
When is Ministry of Youth and Sport Job Starting?
The Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment is starting between Septembers to November, 2023. Interested persons are advice to keep an eye on the recruitment portal, so they can apply immediately the recruitment exercise begins.
Related job vacancies
- Kenya Ministry of Cooperatives Job Vacancies
- Ministry of Trade Jobs
- Ministry of Agriculture Jobs in Kenya Today
- Ministry of Education Job Vacancies
- Ministry of Environment Recruitment
Ministry of Youth Recruitment Vacancies 2024
Base on the last recruitment exercise conducted by this ministry, the job vacancies to be advertised when the recruitment official begins are not far from the ones listed below.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Manager, Legal Services
- Manager, Internal Audit
- Manager, Supply Chain Management
General Requirements for Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment 2024
To get appointment for the advertised positions, you must meet the age, academic, professional and other necessary requirements.
- In terms of age, applicant’s age should be between 18 – 35 years
- He or she must also be a Kenyan citizen with valid means of identification such as National ID Card or Passport
- Applicants must have academic qualifications such as; KCSE, diploma, HND degree or equivalent
- Also, regarding professional certifications, he or she must be a registered member of relevant professional body
- Other supporting requirements includes having the minimum years of working experience etc.
Job Application Portal
To ascertain vacant positions, applicants are to visit the Ministry’s job portal at www.youth.go.ke to download full details of the job vacancies and apply following the guidelines below.
How to Apply for Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment 2024
Write an application letter, attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV), academic, professional certifications and other supporting documents and send to:
- The Chairperson
- Youth Enterprise Development Fund Board
- 4th Floor, Renaissance Corporate Park
- Upper Hill
- P.O.Box 48610-00100
The application for Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment must be done on or before 16th December, 2023 and failure to adhere will disqualify you off the process.
The simple but fundamental tip that would help you come out successful in this process is providing authentic information, documents and submitting your application on time. What we have highlighted on this page are the necessary information you should know concerning Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment, if you need more update follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest.