Do you need latest news and update concerning Kenya Ministry of Trade recruitment 2024/2025 jobs application portal www.industrialization.go.ke, eligibility requirements for application, when the recruitment is starting/closing date, success tips and everything you should know concerning Kenya Ministry of Trade, Investment and Industry job application.
In this article, we’re poised at providing you full details on Ministry of Trade, Investment and Industry recruitment including the easy steps through which you can successfully apply for this job.
We’re not just stopping there, we have highlighted direct the vacant positions, stated the requirements you must meet before applying, outline few success tips, ascertain if the recruitment is ongoing, when it would probably start and then end.
Sequel to this, I recommend you take out few minutes to read through this article till the end in other not to leave any stone untouched.
Success Tips for Ministry of Trade Recruitment
Every recruitment exercise has it dos and don’ts. This basic things greatly influence of your outcome in the recruitment process, prior to this I deem it necessary to begin by sharing with you key success tips to come out successful in Kenya Ministry of trade recruitment.
- Anyone applying for Kenya States Department of Trade, Investment and Industry must be a Kenyan with valid means of identification
- Make sure you do not submit your application twice or apply for more than one position as this will automatically lead to disqualification
- Note that even if you try submitting double application, the system might allow at first but would alter sort the two application out
- In situations where you have a challenge with network, pause your application and resume once network is better. This is to avoid mistaken application.
- Applicants of this recruitment exercise are expected to meet the requirements chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution
- The job application is free and available to all interested person via the online recruitment portal www.industrialization.go.ke
Has Ministry of Trade Recruitment 2024 Started?
Yes, Kenya Ministry of Trade, Investment and Industry has announced that there are job vacancies and is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for vacant positions available.
Ministry of Trade Job Vacancies 2024
- Senior Industrial Development Officer
- Principal Instructor
- Senior Instructor
- Instructor I
When is Ministry of Trade Recruitment Starting?
The Ministry of Trade, Investment and Industry recruitment exercise is starting on 23rd July, 2023 and will be lasting for about one (1) month.
Top Ministerial jobs in Kenya you can also apply for:
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment
- Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Ministry of Environment Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Information Recruitment
- Ministry of Lands Recruitment
- Apply for Ministry of Roads Recruitment
Requirements for Ministry of Trade and Industry Recruitment
Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, there are basic criteria which without been met employment into Kenya Ministry of Trade, Investment and Industry is a mirage. The requirements goes as follows:
- Applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have clearance certificates from relevant bodies as specified in Chapter six (6) of the Kenya constitution
- Candidate should have basic and advance level of education such as KCSE, Diploma, Degree or even Master’s etc.
- Having additional certificates from relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
- Candidates that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Possessing competent skills such as analytical, reporting, interpersonal and communication skill are of great advantage
State Department for Industry Recruitment Portal
The official recruitment portal where you can access State Department for Industry job application form is www.industrialization.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke.
How to Apply for Ministry of Trade Recruitment 2024
If you have interest in this job and meet the qualification stated above, visit www.industrialization.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke to download the application form (PSC 2 Form Revised 2016).
After filling the employment form, attached an updated version of your CV, academic and professional certificates alongside other supporting documents. These documents including the completed application form are to be submitted to NSSF Building, Block B, and 11th Floor Room 1121.
Ministry of Trade Job Application Deadline
The application deadline for Ministry of Trade recruitment is Tuesday, 22nd August, 2023. Note that if you submit application after this date, it will not be honoured.
Kenya Ministry of Trade recruitment is not secluded to a selected few, everyone interested can apply by visiting the Ministry’s website www.industrialization.go.ke, navigate to resources on the menu bar, and then click on vacancies.
Go through the advertised positions, job responsibilities and description and then follow through the guidelines there to submit an application. Remember that late application is as good as not applying at all, therefore be guided. If you need new update about Ministry of Trade jobs follow us on Google News.