Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment 2024/2025 has started and job vacancies have been published on the official career portal www.ca.go.ke/careers. Would you like to apply? If yes, we’re glad you found this page because everything you should know about Communications Authority of Kenya jobs have been provided here.
Are you an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) inclined personnel currently residing in Kenya and in search of a befitting job opportunity. If that is your case, then I’m pretty sure you’d like to submit application for the ongoing Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment 2024.
It is okay to have aspirations of working in the Communications Authority but the most important part of that aspiration is the work it requires which has to do with submitting application for jobs in the authority.
Not only have we provided updated information Communications authority of Kenya recruitment but we have outlined step by step process on how to easily and successfully submit an application. What you have to do is stick to every detail on this page.
Are there Job Vacancies in Communications Authority of Kenya?
Fundamentally, before talking about how you can submit application, it is first important to ascertain if actually there are job vacancies in the authority. Well, the answer is yes!
According to a public notice made by the authority through their official recruitment portal www.ca.go.ke/careers, the management of Communications Authority of Kenya made it known that there are job openings and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacancies available.
When is Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment Starting?
Base on the job announcement made by the authority, the recruitment exercise is starting officially on Thursday, 25th May, 2023. The application portal www.ca.go.ke/careers will also be activated on the same date for submission.
Communications Authority of Kenya Jobs 2024/2025
The job vacancies which have mandated this recruitment exercise are:
- Internal Auditor, Technical
- Internal Auditor, Analytics
- Senior Legal Officer
- Principal Internal Auditor, Projects
- Principal Internal Auditor
- Deputy Director, Human Resources Management
- Deputy Director, Internal Audit
- Deputy Director, Risk Assurance
- Director Supply Chain Management
- Corporation Secretary and Director Legal Services
- Director of ICT
Basic Requirements/Educational Qualification
Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment job application form is free and open to all interested candidates but the important thing which stands you out is meeting educational qualifications and other requirements as started below.
- Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, it is mandatory that you meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Kenya constitution.
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized higher institution in Kenya in either Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering of any related discipline.
- Applicant of this job must have a valid means of identification such as National Identity Card, Driver’s License or International Passport etc.
- If you have key skills such interpersonal communication skill, excellent written and verbal communication skill, ability to pay attention to detail and be able to work with less or no supervision.
Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment Portal
Candidates are to visit www.ca.go.ke/careers being the official recruitment portal for Communications Authority of Kenya in other to apply for a job.
Top ongoing jobs in Kenya are:
- USAID Recruitment
- Commission for University Education Recruitment
- Ministry of Treasury Recruitment
- NDOC Recruitment Vacancies
- NDMA Recruitment
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
How to Apply for Communications Authority of Kenya Jobs
Step 1: You have to visit the career portal www.ca.go.ke/careers to see open vacancies.
Step 2: Write an application, attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other copies of relevant academic and professional certificates
Step 3: Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the position you wish to apply as subject.
Step 4: Address your application to: The Director General, Communications Authority of Kenya, and P.O.Box 14448, Nairobi 00800.
The closing date for Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment is Friday, 23rd June, 2023 by 5:00pm. Inability to submit your form by this date and time will lead to disqualification.
Tips for Successful Job Application
In applying for this job, it is important you provide authentic and genuine information. Also, ensure the documents and certificates you upload must be original and according to the stipulated size and file type.
If network is bad while you’re trying to apply, suspend the application and then try again once network is better. This is to avoid double submission or incomplete application. Be sure you do not apply for more than one (1) position to avoid disqualification.
With the steps we have provided in this article, we’re sure you will come out successful in this recruitment exercise. To get more information and update feel free to follow us on Google News.