We have provided the guidelines on how to successfully apply for Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment 2024/2025 including PCK job vacancies, the career portal, how to access the application form, requirements and starting date, closing date and other relevant information are outlined in this article.
This was made known via the public notice about job openings in Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK), and the management has open the application portal www.posta.co.ke/careers for submission of application.
We understand that you would like to apply for this job and this has prompted us to carefully explain to you the step by step process on how to submit your application. Not just that, we have as well highlighted factors responsible for success in Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment exercise.
Is Postal Corporation Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, it is genuine news that the Postal Corporation of Kenya recruitment for 2024 has started. The recruitment portal www.posta.co.ke/careers is currently active for submission of applications by interested candidates. Kindly note that the job application form is free and accessible by all interested persons from any County.
Facts about Postal Corporation Recruitment
As a way to advance your chances of success, take note of the key factors below.
- PCK job application form is free, as such candidates are to refrain from anyone luring them to do that with respect of gaining favouritism.
- Do not apply for more than one (1) position at a time. Failure to adhere will lead to disqualification.
- As an applicant, you must ensure that the credentials you upload are original. Uploading photocopies is not accepted and forgery of any certificate or documents will attract legal actions if caught.
- It is one thing to begin application but if you do not submit on or before the set application deadline, you will automatically be disqualified.
PCK Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Assistant Manager, Legal Services
- General Manager Legal Services & Corporation Secretary
These are the two (2) vacant positions in Postal Corporation of Kenya that has mandated this recruitment exercise. Listed below are other vacancies you can also apply.
- Capital Markets Authority Recruitment
- Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Commission for University Education Recruitment
- Ministry of Treasury Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Mining Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment
Requirements for Postal Corporation Recruitment 2024
Note that there are two vacant positions in Postal Corporation of Kenya and the requirements of each position varies although there is a common ground.
Those applying for General Manager, Legal Services & Corporation Secretary are to take note of the following requirements.
- Candidates applying for this position must be a Kenyan citizen. Additionally you must have a valid National Id Card or passport.
- Applicant should have about twelve (12) years of working experience in his or her discipline.
- Applicant must be a graduate of Law from any approved University in Kenya. Having a Master’s degree still in law is an added advantage.
- Only candidates with valid practicing certificate and a Postgraduate Diploma from Kenya School of Law is allowed to apply.
- Being a member of a professional body such as Law Society of Kenya (LSK), Certified Public Secretary (CPSK) etc. is an added advantage as well.
- Candidates who are proficient in computer applications and possess the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of Kenya Constitution are very free to apply.
- Additionally competencies and skills are; capacity to think strategically, innovatively, and problem solving oriented. Possessing excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill is a kudos.
Candidates who have interest for the position of Assistant Manager, Legal Services must meet the criteria below.
- Applicant of this position must have a bachelor degree in law from an approved University in the country. Having a master degree in law or related discipline is an added advantage
- Having a minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience base on your discipline.
- Candidates must have a National ID card, international passport, or Driver’s license as a means of proving their citizenship.
Postal Corporation Recruitment Portal
The approved recruitment portal for Kenya Postal Corporation is www.posta.co.ke/careers. This is where you will be able to get all the necessary information concerning the job vacancies, responsibilities, key requirements and then how to apply. We have made the process easy for you by providing the method of application below.
How to Apply PCK Jobs 2024/2025
To begin with, visit www.posta.co.ke/careers to see the available vacancies. After that, write an application letter indicating the position you wish to apply for. Attach the most updated CV of yours, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates alongside other supporting documents. Your application should be addressed and sent to: Postmaster General, Nairobi.
Kenya Postal Corporation Recruitment Deadline
Base on the notice made by the management, the Postal Corporation of Kenya window for job application will close on Friday, 6th October, 2023 and anyone who does not submit their form by at least 5:00pm of the stipulated date will be disqualified.
Concluding, you can get further details about PCK job vacancies 2024/2025 by visiting the job portal www.posta.co.ke/careers and then follow the steps we have provided on this page. Once the names of shortlisted candidates is out, we will notify you, in other not to miss out, you can follow us on Google News.