Update on Marsabit County Recruitment 2024/2025, job vacancies, application form, career portal, how to apply for a job n Marsabit, educational qualification, general requirements, commencement date and even the closing date.
Are you intending to apply for a job in Marsabit County? If yes, it is good you found this page as we have provided all the necessary information you should know concerning Marsabit county recruitment including the step by step guidelines on how to successfully submit application.
In applying for a job in Marsabit County, Kenya there are certain factors to be considered and they are; your age, educational qualification, proximity, working experience, professional skills etc.
Without delay, let’s proceed to first examine is Marsabit County recruitment for Public Service Board has yet commenced for this year.
Is Marsabit County Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
Before now, we have received several questions from prospective job seekers in Marsabit County about the commencement date of Government recruitment, Marsabit County Government Jobs, Nawiri Projects Jobs Near Marsabit, NGO Jobs in Marsabit etc. This therefore prompted out team to carry out a thorough research to ascertain the fact.
Yes, Marsabit County recruitment form 2024/2025 is out. This was made known by the county government via the Public Service Board website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke.
According to the official job advert published by the county government, there are over 60 job vacancies and interested persons are welcome to submit application on or before the set deadline.
Marsabit County Recruitment Commencement Date
You may have asked the question, when is Marsabit County recruitment for Public Service Board jobs starting? As stated in the job advert, Marsabit Public Service Board recruitment exercise for this year is starting from Wednesday, 25th October, 2023.
Marsabit County Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Consultant Pediatrics & Child Health
- Consultant Physician
- Consultant General Surgeon
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
- Medical Officers
- Dental Officer
- Dental Technologist III
- Pharmaceutical Technologist III
- Registered Clinical Officer (Anesthetist)
- Registered Clinical Officer III
- Nursing Officer
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- Registered Nurse III
- Enrolled Nurse III
- Medical Laboratory Technologist III
- Assistant Physiotherapist III
- Medical Engineering Technologist III
- Orthopedic Trauma Technologist III
- Radiographer III
- Mortuary Attendant
- Assistant Health Records & Information Officer III
- Theatre Technologist
- Chairperson, County Executive Audit Committee
You’re at liberty to apply for any of these job vacancies. The important thing is meeting the job requirements.
General Requirements for Marsabit County Recruitment 2024/2025
- To start with, you must be a Kenyan Citizen with valid means of identification such as National Identity Card, Driver’s license or even international passport.
- You must have relevant working experience for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Depending on the position you’re applying for, you may need Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B. Ch. B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Master’s degree or its equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist board
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as related in work preference and results
- Candidates must also possess the following qualities; Ability to get on well with the diverse workforce, Good knowledge in the professional field of specialization, Good communication skills, Ability to work with minimum supervision, Good organizational and supervisory skills.
- Meeting the requirements of Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution is important which involves possess; Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC Clearance), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good conduct), Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) etc.
Marsabit County Job Portal
The online application portal for Marsabit County recruitment is www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke. This is the official recruitment portal candidates are to visit for submission.
Here are other exciting job opportunities in Kenya for you:
- NETFUND Recruitment
- Ministry of Health Recruitment
- How to Apply for Jobs in Wajir County
- How to Apply for Jobs in Mandera
- How to Apply for Jobs in Garissa
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Defence Force Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- National Youth Service Recruitment
How to Apply for Marsabit County Recruitment 2024/2025
In applying for Marsabit County jobs, first you have to visit the job application portal www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke to download and fill the job application form.
After which, you’re to attach your cover letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV), academic and professional certificates and Identity Card then send to; The Secretary/CEO, County Public Service Board of Marsabit, P.O.Box 110-60500, Marsabit.
Marsabit County Recruitment Closing Date
The deadline for Marsabit County recruitment is Monday, 13th November, 2023. Ensure you submit your application on or before the closing date to avoid disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Those who had earlier applied for similar positions we advertised on 1st September 2024 need not to apply.