Hello there! Are you interested in applying for Wajir County recruitment 2024/2025 such as Public Service Board, NGO jobs etc. if yes, and then the steps on how to apply for jobs in Wajir County have been explained in this article.
So, if you reside in Wajir County or you’re a citizen but do not have a job or maybe currently searching for a better job opportunity then this post is for you. Our team has made a thorough research about Wajir County recruitment for this year and will expose you to these job opportunities while guiding your properly through it.
Applying for a job in Wajir County might seem like a tedious process but through the steps we will show you in this article, you will ace the process more easily. All you need to do now is carefully read through this article till the end.
Overview of Wajir County Recruitment 2024/2025
Wajir County like any other county of Kenya has exciting job opportunities for prospective candidates. Some of the jobs you can get in Wajir County are; NGO Jobs in Wajir, Wajir County Website, and Jobs in Wajir Today, UN Jobs in Wajir, Wajir County ECDE Jobs, and Public Service Board jobs etc.
What we will do is to highlight the general requirements which you must meet in other to gain employment into any of these organization and also provide the steps for application. Meanwhile let’s examine if there are new job vacancies in Wajir County.
Is Wajir County Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, there are job vacancies in Wajir County and the recruitment exercise is currently ongoing. According to the County government, the recruitment exercise for this year began on Friday, 21st July, 2023. That’s specifically for Wajir County recruitment for Public Service Board jobs.
Be that as it may, the next important thing you should take note of is, how the recruitment process works. See the explanation below.
Wajir County Recruitment Process
In applying for a job in Wajir County there are few stages you must go through. Officially, it is four (4) stages which are; job announcement, application submission, shortlisting of successful candidates and then screening/interview.
Let’s look at these stages one after the other.
First Stage: Job Announcement
You would agree with me that there would be nothing like Wajir County recruitment without job openings or vacancy announcement by the county government of any other organization employing people.
This is the starting point where a public job advert is published on the employer’s official website or career portal. This job advert contains the vacancies available, requirements, work description and every other thing you should know. So, in other words, when you want to apply for a job in Wajir County, first look out for the official job advert.
Second Stage: Application Submission
Note that the job advert published is accessible by the general public, after which interested candidates would proceed to the recruitment portal to submit their application according to the instruction provided on the official notification. It is important you submit your application before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
Third Stage: Shortlisting Successful Candidates
Once the application portal is close, the selection panel from the team will review submitted application and then shortlist the names of successful candidates.
Fourth Stage: Screening/Interview
Shortlisted candidates are invited for screening and interview. Detail such as the screening venue, date and time are disclosed to shortlisted candidates at least a week before the screening exercise.
2023 Jobs in Wajir Public Service Board
Wajir County recruitment for Public Service Board are as follows.
- Registered Nurse III
- Internal Auditor II
- Internal Auditor I
- Supply Chain Management Officer III
- Supply Chain Management Officer I
- Senior Budget Officer
- Principal Statistician
- Assistant Director Budget
- Deputy Director Revenue
- Assistant Director Asset Management
- Deputy Director Asset Management
- Assistant Director Internal Audit
- Deputy Director Internal Audit
- Director Donor Accounting
- Director Compliance
- Clerk Assistant
- Senior Legal Clerk
- Legal Counsel II
To get more detail you can visit Wajir County recruitment portal www.wajir.go.ke/job-openings to get the official job advert.
NGO Jobs in Wajir
Here are Wajir County recruitment for NGO Internal to UN (World Food Programme), Outreach Assistant (Save the Children), Project Officer and Project Coordinator (World Vision Kenya), Laboratory Technologist (Aga Khan University Hospital), Clinical Nurse (Aga Khan University Hospital), County Project Officer (United Nations Development Progamme), Consultancy Services (Johanniter International) etc.
It could also interest you to explore other trending job opportunities in Kenya outside Wajir County recruitment are:
- KEPROBA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- CBK Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- Mandera County Recruitment
- Garissa County Recruitment
- Taita Taveta County Recruitment
- Tana River County Recruitment
General Requirements for Wajir County Recruitment 2024
Irrespective of the company or organization you’re applying for a job, here are the general requirements you must look out for.
- You must be a Kenyan citizen most preferably should be residing in Wajir County to apply for this job.
- You must have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), Diploma, and Higher National Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Having relevant working experience to the position you’re applying for is an added advantage.
- Candidates who are members of professional bodies and are proficient in ICT application have an added advantage.
- When applying for the job, ensure you provide authentic information and also original of all your academic and professional certificates.
- Meeting the requirements of Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution is important which involves possess; Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC Clearance), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good conduct), Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) etc.
How to Apply for Wajir County Recruitment 2024/2025
Interested and qualified candidates to visit the recruitment portal www.wajir.go.ke/job-openings and then write a cover letter, attach updated CV, copies of academic and professional certificates/testimonials and National Identity Card in a sealed envelope clearly marked and addressed to: The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 45-70200, Wajir.
Wajir County Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for Wajir County recruitment is Wednesday, 2nd August, 2023. This is for those applying for Public Service Board jobs. Failure to adhere to this date will lead to disqualification. We believe the steps provided in this article have been helpful, to get further update visit this page more regularly.