Garissa County recruitment 2024/2025 job application form is out. In this article, we will expose you to how to apply for jobs in Garissa, latest job vacancies in Garissa County, how to access the recruitment portal www.garissa.go.ke, the kinds of job you can get in the county and most importantly, how you can apply for Garissa County recruitment.
Whether you’re a citizen or resident of Garissa County, so long you’re in need of a job this article is for you. Note that in getting a job in this county, your educational qualification, working experience and interest of work plays a pivotal role in your success.
Notwithstanding, with the information on this page, you will get first hand practicable steps through which you can successfully apply for Garissa County recruitment either for the Public Service Board, Shipping Jobs in Garissa, Hotel jobs in Garissa, Ajab Flour Garissa Jobs, EPZ Jobs in Garissa, Sea Gas Garissa Jobs, Unskilled jobs in Garissa, Waitress jobs in Garissa, Pride Inn Garissa job vacancies, Nanny Jobs in Nyali Garissa, Supermarket jobs in Garissa, Shop attendant jobs in Garissa, House help jobs in Nyali Garissa, Reef hotel Garissa job vacancies etc.
Let’s begin by ascertaining if actually there are job vacancies in Garissa County.
Are there Job Vacancies in Garissa County 2024/2025?
Yes, there are new job openings in the county although this depends on your choice. As earlier stated, some of the job opportunities available in Garissa County are; UNICEF jobs, Shipping Jobs, Hotel jobs, Ajab Flour Jobs, EPZ Jobs, Sea Gas Jobs, Unskilled jobs, Waitress jobs, Pride Inn job vacancies, Nanny Jobs in Nyali Garissa, Supermarket jobs, Shop attendant jobs, House help jobs in Nyali Garissa, Reef hotel job vacancies etc.
Is Garissa County Recruitment for PSB Started?
Yes, the Garissa County recruitment for Public Service Board had started and applications are made via the online recruitment portal www.garissa.go.ke by interested and qualified candidates.
Garissa County Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Medical Doctor at MSF
- Construction Manager at MSF
- Human Resource Assistant at MSF
- Senior Assistant Placement at KUCCPS
- Senior ICT Planning and Development Officer at Garissa University
- Assistant Student Counsellor at Garissa University
- Physics Tutor at Garissa University
- Christian Religious Education at Garissa University
- Islamic Education at Garissa University
- Chemistry Tutor at Garissa University
- Business Development Advisor at Inkomoko
- Project Manager at UNDP
Jobs at Garissa Public Service Board
Base on the recent advert made by Garissa County government concerning the Public Service Board recruitment, the job vacancies are position of a secretary and Chief Executive Officer.
Here are other trending jobs you can get in Kenya:
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- KEPROBA Recruitment
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- Taita Taveta County Recruitment
- Lamu County Recruitment
- Tana River County Recruitment
- Kilifi County Recruitment
- Kwale County Recruitment
- Mombasa County Recruitment
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Laikipia County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment Vacancies
Requirements for Garissa County Recruitment 2024/2025
There are certain criteria you must adhere to especially as it concerns the Public Service Board but irrespective of the job you wish to apply here are the common grounds for gaining employment.
- You must be a Kenyan citizen with valid National Identity Card, International Passport or Driver’s license and very importantly, you should be residing in Garissa County.
- You should be willing and ready to abide by existing work ethics.
- Possessing at least KCSE, Diploma, HND, Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution is mandatory.
- You should be able to express yourself verbally and also in written form. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills are added advantage.
- Being proficient in basic computer applications are important.
- If you wish to apply for PSB jobs, then you must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree or higher qualification would be an extra point.
- You should have relevant working experience as relating to your academic discipline. Minimum number for years should be three (3) depending on the position you’re applying for.
- Gaining employment into the public sector requires that you demonstrate clear understanding of National and County Government goals, policies and developmental objects.
- Demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and capacity to work under pressure as well as meeting strict deadlines is a thumbs up.
- Then, possess necessary clearance certificates as specified in the Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution is mandatory.
How to Apply for Jobs in Garissa County 2024/2025
One thing you must note is that, in applying for jobs in Garissa the process can either be online or offline depending on the employer. Prior to this, we will disclose the two major methods through which you can apply for any job in Garissa including the Public Service Board recruitment.
First is the online method which will require an internet enabled device.
- Begin by visiting the job application portal www.garissa.go.ke
- Download and read through the job advert
- Choose any position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the portal
- Verify your account and then login
- On your dashboard, fill the online application form
- Scan and upload the original of all required documents
- Afterwards, review your application and then submit
The second method is offline application using Garissa County recruitment for Public Service Board as a case study.
You’re to write an application letter using the position you wish to apply for, as the subject. After that, attach a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae (CV), academic and professional certificates, testimonials, National Identity Card, International Passport or Driver’s license, your current telephone number and then any other relevant documents.
Your application should be addressed to:
- The Chairperson Selection Panel for Secretary/CEO
- Office of the Governor
- P.O.Box 563 – 70300
All the documents including application letter should be but in a sealed envelope and delivered to the County Secretary’s Office, 1st Floor, Garissa County Government Headquarters Building, Lamu Road, Garissa County.
In some cases you may be required to also send these documents via email. Candidates applying for Garissa County recruitment (PSB) are to send their documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Garissa County Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for Garissa County recruitment is Friday, 27th October, 2023 by 5:00pm East African Time. Meanwhile, the interview for shortlisted candidates will commence from Wednesday, 1st November, 2023 starting from 8:00am.
Success Tips for Garissa County Recruitment
- The job application form is free and Garissa County Government as an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, and people from minority/marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised position are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- It is a criminal offence to produce fake certificates during the interview, or to impersonate an applicant.
- The Candidate who is nominated following the interview will be required to go through the County Assembly vetting and approval process.
In conclusion, apply for Garissa County recruitment for Public Service Board or generally applying for jobs in Garissa requires diligent attention to the application instructions and we believe with the information provided on this page, you will ace the process easily. If you would like to get more update concerning Garissa County recruitment, feel free to follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest.