Hello, do you wish to know job vacancies in Tana River or how to apply for Tana River County recruitment 2024/2025? Whichever, this article covers Tana River County job vacancies, application portal www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information you should know as well.
Are you a resident of Tana River County currently searching for great job opportunities? If yes, would you like to work in the Public Service Board or maybe get NGO Jobs in Tana River County, Tana River County ECDE Jobs, and Job Vacancies in Bura, Tana River County Vacancies 2024 etc.
Before I proceed, I’d like to ask you, have you applied for Tana River County recruitment before? Was your application successful? If it was not, it is possible you had missed a few steps and that is exactly the gap this article will fill.
I will expose you to all the dos and don’ts of Tana River County government recruitment exercise and very importantly, the steps through which you can successfully submit application for this recruitment exercise.
Are there Job Vacancies in Tana River County for 2024?
Yes, there are job openings in Tana River County ranging from government jobs, private organizations, companies to NGO jobs. You can explore each of these jobs here on this page and then apply for any that matches your choice.
When is Tana River County Recruitment 2024 Starting?
Specifically the Tana River County recruitment exercise is starting on Wednesday, 4th October 2023 and will last till 30th November, 2023.
Tana River County Job Vacancies 2024
- Senior Supervisors
- Ward-Based Supervisors
- Assistant Ward-Based Supervisors
- Country Secretary
- Instructors III (Hair Dressing & Beauty Therapy)
- Instructor III (Motor Vehicle)
- Instructor III (Leather Work)
- Assistant Agricultural Officer III
- Medical Officer
- ECDE Teacher III
- Assistant ECDE Teacher III
- Nursing Officer
- Registered Nurse III
- Enrolled Nurse III
- Public Health Officer
Requirements for Tana River County Recruitment 2024/2025
You’re liberty to apply for any of these advertised positions but the major thing is meeting the criteria specified by the county government. Each of these positions has its unique requirements but general below are the things you should look out for.
- Candidates applying for these jobs is expected to be a Kenyan citizen with acceptable means to proof citizenship and most preferably he or she should be residing in the county.
- The educational requirements is that you must have KSCE and additional either Diploma, Higher National Diploma (HND) or a degree from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- You should be someone who has interest for the job and is willing to abide by existing rules and regulations.
- Relatively, applicant’s age should be between 20 – 45 years.
- Having relevant working experience of at least three (3) years is an added advantage.
- You also must possess the following clearance certificates; Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC Clearance), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good conduct), Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) etc.
Tana River County Job Application Form
To download Tana River County job application form either for internship or recruitment exercise visit www.tanariver.go.ke, navigate to resources on the menu bar and click vacancies, you can then select the form you need and click the download button to access it.
TRCG E-Recruitment Portal Login
To apply for Tana River County jobs, you have to visit TRCG e-recruitment portal www.jobs.tanarivercpsb.go.ke to explore vacancies available, register and then fill the online application form. Note that the job application form is free and accessible to all via the stipulated recruitment portal.
Tana River County Public Service Board Portal
If you specifically wish to access Tana River County recruitment portal for Public Service Board then you can visit www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Kilifi County Recruitment
- Kwale County Recruitment
- Mombasa County Recruitment
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Laikipia County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment Vacancies
How to Apply for Tana River County Jobs 2023/2024
The application process for Tana River County recruitment involves the process below.
- Start by visiting www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies or www.jobs.tanarivercpsb.go.ke
- At the left side of the screen, click “register”
- Provide your National ID number or Passport Number
- Enter your active phone number
- Input any password of your choice and then confirm password
- Click the green “register” button
Immediately you have clicked on register, a confirmation code will be sent to your phone number. In case you do not receive the SMS, simply dial *456*9*5#
Once that is done recruitment to TRCG e-recruitment portal and click login to enter your National ID/Passport number and then password. After successful login, proceed to fill the online application form, upload required credentials and then submit.
Tana River County Recruitment Deadline 2024
The application deadline for Tana River County recruitment is Thursday, 31st August, 2023. Ensure you submit your application via TRCG e-recruitment portal on or before the stipulated deadline to avoid disqualification.
These are the basic things you should note about Tana River County jobs, to get latest update or even more job vacancies in Tana River, you can follow us on Google News.