Update on Taita Taveta County Recruitment 2024/2025 such as the job application form, recruitment portal www.taitataveta.co.ke, educational qualification, and general requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information are available on this page.
Are you a citizen or resident of Taita Taveta county and currently in search of a befitting job? If yes, have you considered applying for Taita Taveta County recruitment into the Public Service Board? That’s would be a great choice.
In this article, out team have taken out time to write in detail everything you should know about Taita Taveta county recruitment exercise including the job vacancies, when the recruitment is starting, closing and also the steps for application.
Overview of Taita Taveta County Recruitment 2024/2025
In applying for a job in Taita Taveta County, there are certain things you must take note. This may seem basic but to a great extent they’re responsible for your success or failure.
- First is that Taita Taveta County job application form is free and accessible via the online career portal www.taitataveta.co.ke/vacancies.
- Next is that you do not have to apply for more than one (1) position as the system will identify and disqualify your application.
- As much as you can submit your application early, avoid late application or even submission after the set deadline.
- Your academic, professional certificate and any other supporting documents should be uploaded according to the specified filetype and size.
- Ensure the information you provide are authentic and verifiable as trying to canvas the job application will lead to disqualification.
Is Taita Taveta County Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, the county government of Taita Taveta recently published a notice about new job vacancies on 2nd November, 2023 and thereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates as the portal will be closed on 24th November, 2023.
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Tableman/Plant Operator III
- Rig Welder/Plant Operator III
- Assistant Rig Operator/Plant Operator II
- Rig Operators
- Senior Assistant Officer Administrator
- Senior Superintendent Planning and Design Engineer
- Principal Engineering Surveryor
- Director Water and Sanitation
- Records Management Officer III
- Assistant ECDE Teacher III
- Youth Polytechnic Instructor III
- Youth Polytechnic Instructor II
- Senior Youth Polytechnic Instructor
- Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) Coordinator
Apart from Taita Taveta County jobs, here are other trending recruitment exercise in Kenya:
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- National Youth Service Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- KEFRI Recruitment
- Lamu County Recruitment
- Tana River County Recruitment
Requirements for Taita Taveta County Government Recruitment 2024
The criteria for getting appointment into the Public Service Board vacancies as advertised by the county government are as follows.
- Candidates applying must be a citizen of Kenya who has an acceptable document of identification like National Identification Card, International passport or Driver’s license.
- Candidates applying for key positions are expected have a minimum of five (5) working experience while others should be at least three (3) working experience.
- Applicant should have a KCSE, Diploma, Degree or its equivalent from a recognized academic institution either in Kenya or outside the country.
- As an applicant, you should be able to show merit and ability in work performance and results. Also, you should be ready to abide by existing work ethics.
- Candidates who have a certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution as well have an added advantage.
- Ensure you have available the original of all your academic and professional certificates. Possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Taita Taveta County Jobs 2024/2025
You can begin by visit the application portal www.taitataveta.co.ke/vacancies then write a cover letter, attach an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of your National ID, academic and professional certificates. Put them in a sealed envelope and submit to:
- The Secretary/CEO
- County Public Service Board
- Private Bag
You can also deliver by hand at the County Public Service Board offices in VOI; located opposite Voi Prison.
Caution for Taita Taveta County Recruitment Application
- It is important that you clearly indicate the position you’re applying for by quoting the vacancy reference number as stated on the job advert.
- Your attached documents such as National ID card or passport must be clear
- Only candidates who application are reviewed and accepted will be shortlisted. Also, Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Remember that The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board does not charge any fees for the purpose of job application.
Taita Taveta County Recruitment Deadline 2024
Applications are to reach the county Public Service board on or before Friday, 24th November, 2023. If you submit your application after this date, it will not be accepted. To get more update concerning Taita Taveta County Recruitment by following us on Google News.