KNQA recruitment portal: We have discussed how you can login Kenya National Qualification Authority job porta to access the 2024/2025 job application form then fill and submit same. Successfully submitting your application is our priority and as such as we’ve also stated the vacancies in KNQA, requirements and eligibility to apply, then the appropriate steps through which you can apply.
Aiming to work in Kenya National Qualification Authority is a nice ambition but then to make this a reality you have to carefully follow through the information we have for you today.
What Does KNQA Stand For?
If this is your first time hearing about KNQA, note that it is an acronym for Kenya National Qualification Authority. Officially, it is a State Corporation established to operate under the Education Ministry with the fundamental aim to ascertain the authenticity and qualification awarded in the country.
In applying for this job, there are certain facts you need to get straight. In this regard we will start from ascertaining if KNQA recruitment is ongoing then the FAQs, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply and closing date.
Is KNQA Recruitment 2024/2025 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya National Qualification Authority (KNQA) recruitment is ongoing. The recruitment started on Friday, 17th March, 2023 and currently the recruitment portal is active for submission of application.
The good thing about this job vacancy is that the job application form is free as such you do not need to pay anyone to access the recruitment portal.
KNQA Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Director General/Chief Executive Officer
- Intern – Internal Audit
- Intern ICT Programming
- Intern – Standards, Assessment & Quality Assurance
General Requirements for KNQA Recruitment 2024/2025
In as much as the Kenya National Qualification Authority jobs is open to all interested persons, there are certain criteria you must meet as listed below.
- To apply for KNQA recruitment, you must first be a citizen of Kenya with a recognized identification means such as National ID, Driver’s License and International Passport.
- Next is that you’re expected to have KCSE, Diploma, Degree or equivalent academic credentials.
- If you’re proficient in computer applications such as MS Word, Excel and Access. That would be an added advantage.
- Your years of working experience is expected to reflect on your work performance in KNQA when employed. In addition, being a member of professional body is an added advantage.
- Complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution.
KNQA Recruitment Process
The fundamental stages each candidates must go through before finally gaining employment are; (1) application stage (2) shortlisting and then (3) screening.
Avoid skipping any of these stages as that will lead to disqualification. The first stage inclines that you must submit an application for any position of your choice via the online recruitment portal, next is getting shortlisted and then the last is being screened.
Here are other exciting job opportunities across Kenya you can also apply aside KNQA jobs.
- Kenya Ministry of Interior Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Energy Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Mining Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Tourism Recruitment
- Nyeri County Recruitment
- Kenya Wildlife Service Recruitment
- NDMA Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
KNQA Recruitment Portal 2024
To successfully submit application for Kenya National Qualification Authority recruitment, visit www.recruitment.knqa.go.ke and then follow the step by step guidelines below.
How to Apply for Kenya National Qualification Authority Jobs
Begin by visiting the recruitment portal www.recruitment.knqa.go.ke, click sign up, and then select the position you wish to apply, then attach copies of your employment letter, academic and professional credentials, detailed CV, testimonials and other supporting documents. Send these documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that the subject of your application letter must be the position you’re applying for and should be addressed to Chairman of Kenya National Qualifications Authority, NACOSTI Hqtrs.
KNQA Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for Kenya National Qualification Authority recruitment is Monday, 18th December, 2023. All interested candidates are advised to submit their application on or before the set deadline.
We hope you find this information helpful, meanwhile if you have a question to ask, do so by filling out the comment form below and we will be glad to help you out. Subsequently you can visit KNQA recruitment portal www.recruitment.knqa.go.ke.