The management of Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development has made it known that KICD recruitment 2024/2025 will soon commence as there would be new job vacancies in the institute.
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) was set up by the federal government and saddled with the responsibility of examining and approving curricular and curriculum support materials for both basic and tertiary education.
This is therefore a prompt to get prospective applicants alert. In this post, we will unearth all necessary information regarding KICD recruitment starting from the emerging job vacancies, career portal, KICD Salary Structure, KICD Portal, How to Apply for KICD Jobs, Curriculum Development Jobs in Kenya, KICD Grade 10 Salary Scale, KICD Industrial Attachment 2023, KICD Jobs 2023 Requirements, KICD ECDE Jobs etc.
Prior to this, if you have always had it in your mind to apply for a job at Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development and then came across this notice, all you have to do now is carefully read till the end.
KICD Career Portal 2024
KICD career portal is www.kicd.ac.ke/careers. Remember that the starting point of KICD job application is visiting the career portal in other to get acquainted with all information necessary. Note that you can apply for this job either online via the career portal or submit application offline at the nearest KICD office.
The next important information concerning Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development recruitment is understanding how the entire process works.
Vacancy Announcement by KICD: Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development begins her recruitment exercise by announcing vacant positions on their official career portal www.kicd.ac.ke/careers and then inviting applications from interested candidates.
Submission of Application: Persons who have interest for the vacancies announced will now visit the online career portal to see detail of the job and then submit application before the set deadline.
Shortlisting and Screening: The management will review all submitted applications and then publish names of successful candidates. Note that the criteria for shorting candidates is purely based on merit.
The last stage is that, all shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening and interview exercise and only those who pass the screening will be offered appointment.
KICD Job Vacancies 2024
- Principal Corporate Communications Officer
- Senior Assistant Office Administrator
- Senior Deputy Director (Educational Media)
- Legal Officer
- Principal Printer
- Assistant Printer
- Principal Curriculum Development Officer
- Curriculum Development Officer (Research and Knowledge Management)
- Curriculum Development Officer (Theater and Film)
- Curriculum Development Officer (Hindu Religious Education)
- Curriculum Development Officer (Fashion Interior and Design)
- Curriculum Development Officer (Fine Art)
- Curriculum Development Officer (Hair Dressing and Beauty)
- Curriculum Development Officer (Chemistry)
- Curriculum Development Officer (Biology)
- Curriculum Development Officer (Arabic)
- Curriculum Development Officer (ECDE, Mathematics)
General Requirements/Qualification for KICD Jobs
Do you wish to know the main anchor to success in KICD recruitment exercise? If yes, then endeavour to adhere to the requirements below.
- Only indigenes and residents of Kenya with proof of identification are allowed to apply for this job
- Anyone below the age of eighteen (18) years should not apply
- In applying, make sure you keep to the application instructions
- Candidates with skills and competence such as; interpersonal skill, excellent communication skill, analytical skill etc.
- Applicant is expected to have KCSE, Diploma, Degree or its equivalent depending on the position you’re applying.
- If you have related working experience of at least four (4) years, you’re most welcome to apply.
- Meeting the requirement of Chapter Six of Kenya constitution is also mandatory.
When is the Next KICD Recruitment 2024?
The date for the next KICD recruitment in 2024 has not yet been announced. Meanwhile, the last recruitment exercise was conducted in April, 2022.
Candidates who would love to apply for this job have been asking day in and out when the next KICD recruitment will kickoff. We’re working hard on getting that information handy, and once we do, this page will be updated.
To be on the safe side, learn as much as you can about the requirements, possible job vacancies and most importantly how you can apply.
- KNEC Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
- ORPP Recruitment
- KNQA Recruitment Portal
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- KNBS Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
How to Apply for KICD Jobs 2024
You can submit application for any of the advertised job vacancies following the steps below.
- Go to KICD career portal www.kicd.ac.ke/careers
- Under the career tab, click “KICD vacancies”
- Carefully read through the application instruction
- Fill the job application form correctly
- Attach or upload required documents base on the size needed
- Then review your application before final submission
Trying to manipulate the system will only lead to disqualification, therefore avid that as much as you can.
Job Application Deadline
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development recruitment will be closing on Tuesday, 22nd April, 2022. Your inability to submit your application before the set deadline will lead to disqualification.