Are you interested in Muranga County Recruitment? If yes, we have listed the 2024/2025 Murang’a jobs vacancy, the application form, how to login the portal www.muranga.go.ke/careers, requirements for advertised vacancies, steps to apply, the starting date, closing date as well as latest news and update concerning this recruitment exercise.
The Government of Murang’a County is pleased to notify the general public that there are job openings in the Public Service Board. Interested candidates are to visit the jobs portal www.muranga.go.ke/careers to apply.
We’ve received several questions from prospective applicants of Muranga County recruitment, some of these are; Murang’a County Jobs Shortlisted Candidates, Murang’a County ECDE Jobs, Murang’a County Job Application Form, Murang’a County Public Service Board, NGO Jobs in Murang’a, Murang’a County Youth Opportunities, Casual Jobs in Murang’a, Murang’a County Website etc.
In pursuit of your success in this job application process, we have provided all the necessary information you should know concerning Muranga County recruitment 2024. To avoid missing out on anything, it is pivotal you read till the end.
Murang’a Jobs Portal 2024
Before we proceed to talk about anything, it is really necessary you get to understand where and how you can submit application for Murang’a jobs.
According to the county government, interested candidates can apply for advertised jobs by visiting Muranga jobs portal www.muranga.go.ke/careers.
Here are other county jobs you may also like to apply:
- Isiolo County Recruitment
- Kilifi County Recruitment
- Machakos County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Laikipia County Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment Jobs
- Makueni County Recruitment Vacancies
- Nyeri County Recruitment
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Nyandarua County Jobs
Murang’a County Job Application Form
In applying for Muranga county recruitment, you will need to download and fill out the job application form. To get this done, visit the jobs portal, navigate to careers on the menu bar, select application form and then click on the download button.
Print out and carefully fill out the application form. Ensure the information provided is correct and keep the form clean as you will have to scan and send soft copy as well as submitting the hard copy.
Has Muranga County Recruitment 2024 Started?
Yes, the recruitment for Muranga County Government and Public Service Board is starting on Saturday, 11th November, 2023 and will be closing on Thursday, 11th January, 2024 by 5:00pm. The application portal is currently active and submission of application is ongoing.
Muranga County Job Vacancies 2024
- Chief Officer
- County Attorney
- Medical Officer
- Sub-County Administrator
- Clerical Officer II
- Director, Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Principal Legal Officer
- Superintending Engineer
- Assistant Director Accounting Services
- Supply Chain Management Officer
- Deputy Director Physical Planning
- Assistant Social Development Officer
- Administrator Officer II
- Physical Planners (Internship)
- Civil Engineers (Internship)
- Quantity Surveyors (Internship)
- Procurement (Internship)
- Architect (Internship)
- Surveyor (Internship)
- ICT/Software Engineering (Internship)
These are Muranga county recruitment vacancies, you’re liberty to apply for any position of your choice.
General Requirements for Muranga County Recruitment 2024
To apply for any of the advertised vacancies in Murang’a Public Service Board, below are the criteria you must meet.
- Only Kenyan citizen with acceptable means of identification like National ID Card are permitted to apply.
- Candidate applying for this job must have a Bachelor’s degree from equivalent from a recognized university in Kenya.
- Candidate must possess relevant working experience of at least three (3) years.
- Candidate applying for any vacant position must be a strategic thinker who is result oriented.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have the stability to work under pressure to meet stipulated deadline when need arises.
- You should be able to satisfy the requirements of chapter size of Kenya constitution.
- Finally, candidates with Master’s degree in relevant academic discipline will have an added advantage.
How to Apply for Muranga County Recruitment 2024
Here are the step by step process through which you can successfully submit an application for Murang’a jobs 2024.
- You’re to begin by visiting Muranga recruitment portal www.muranga.go.ke/careers to see details of the job advert.
- After that, visit www.apply.muranga.go.ke to fill out the online job application form, attach academic, professional certificates and other relevant documents.
- Ensure that all the documents, certificates or testimonials that you upload are according to the required size and type.
Murang’a Public Service Job Application Deadline
Candidates interested in this job are to submit their application at www.apply.muranga.go.ke on or before Thursday, 11th January, 2024 by 5:00pm. Submission after this deadline won’t be regarded.
Murang’a County Youth Opportunities
Apart from Muranga recruitment exercise, the government of Murang’a County opens youth opportunities such an internship program to enable the young adults gain relevant skills and work experience that can be applied in future jobs.
Currently, vacancies for internship are; Quantity surveyors, procurement, Civil Engineers, Physical Planners, Architect, Surveyor, ICT/Computer Science/Software Engineering, Marketing, Education, Mass Communication and Hospitality.
How Much are Murang’a Interns Paid?
A remuneration of 20,000 shillings per month is the payment for Murang’a county government internship program.
The necessary information you should note about Muranga County recruitment is what we just explained on this page. If you have a question, let us know in the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest to get more update on this job.