Here there! Would you like to apply for KBC internship 2024/2025? I guess, great! We have provide detail information about Kenya Broadcasting Corporation internship application form, what is required of you, when it is starting and how you can apply.
The management of Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) made a public notice on their website www.kbc.co.ke about the intake of interns. Interested persons are to submit application online.
Has it been your desire to work in Kenya Broadcasting Corporation? Have you applied for the recruitment exercise before? Was it successful? How about you begin building your career path with KBC internship.
In this article, we have kept everything simple, all you have to do is carefully read through this article to unearth everything provided for you.
Is KBC Internship Application Form 2024 Out?
Yes, the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) has announce new internship opportunities. Candidates who wish to apply can login the online job portal to fill and submit the applications form. In other words, KBC internship application form is out.
KBC Internship Opportunities 2024
Listed below are the different department of Kenya Broadcasting Corporation that requires internship applicants.
- Information, Communications & Technology Department (ICT)
- Editorial Services Department
- Human Resource Department
Each department needs one (1) intern each. I guess you can see how competitive the process seems. This means you have to pay close attention to every detail to ensure you emerge successful.
Who Can Apply?
KBC internship opportunities are all open to interested candidates from any of Kenya fourty seven (47) counties. The important thing is for you to meet the job requirements and follow the applications instructions accordingly.
Other internship opportunities that may also interest you are:
- PSC Internship Application Cohort 6
- KURA Internship Application Form
- Kenya Railways Internship
- Ministry of Agriculture Internship
Requirements for KBC Internship Application 2024
The intake process for the internship opportunities by the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is very transparent. In this regard, to be successful, here are the criteria you must meet.
- Prospective applicant of this internship must be a Kenyan citizen.
- He or she must have a legitimate means of identification like National ID or International Passport.
- Candidate applying must have a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer science, ICT, Business Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Those applying for Editorial service must be graduates from Journalism, Mass Communication or Media studies.
- Candidates applying for Human Resource should be graduates from Business Management, Human Resource Management etc.
- Additionally, candidates must be good in writing and verbal communication skills.
- He or she must be a computer literate irrespective of the department applied for.
- Applicants must have graduated not earlier than 2018.
- Alongside your application form, you will attach copies of your academic certificates, transcripts, updated CV, National ID etc.
- The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum if 34 years.
Additionally documents candidates will have to provide are PIN certificate from KRA, NSSF Card, Medical insurance cover by NHIF, Personal accident insurance cover, clearance cert from Directorate of criminal investigation, recommendation letter from university or polytechnic attended, then your bank account details.
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Internship Portal
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation internship application portal is www.kbc.co.ke. Once you open the website, scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on careers to explore latest vacancies. Interested candidates are to visit this portal to fill and submit their form.
How to Apply for KBC Internship 2024/2025
Begin by opening www.kbc.co.ke/jobs/internship-opportunities, decide on the position to apply, read through the job description and requirements again, then fill and submit the online applications form. Also, you can submit hard copy application by sending your CV, academic certificates and other documents mentioned to the headquarter office.
KBC Internship Application Deadline
The application deadline for Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) is Thursday, 28th December, 2023. This means that all applications must be submitted by interested candidates on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
What is KBS Internship Duration?
According to Kenya Broadcasting Corporation, the internship will last for a maximum of twelve (12) months and it is not renewable.
These are the necessary information you should note about Kenya Broadcasting Corporation internship applications. Once the names of shortlisted candidates is out, we will publish it here. If you have a question let us hear in the comment section below. You can a well follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest for more update.