The application portal for West Pokot County recruitment 2024/2025 is currently open. So, if you would like to apply for the Government or Public Service Bard jobs ensure you read this article till the end.
Recently, the government of West Pokot County made a job notice on their official website about emerging job vacancies in the Public Service Board and hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to submit application for vacant positions.
According to the advert over 100 vacancies has emerged. In this article, we will disclose to you all the necessary information concerning West Pokot County recruitment including the vacant positions, requirements for application, submission process, and even the deadline.
Sequel to this, if you have ever checked for NGO Jobs in West Pokot, USAID Jobs in West Pokot, Social Work Jobs in West Pokot, West Pokot Public Service Board Vacancies, Public Health Jobs in West Pokot Country, World Vision Jobs in West Pokot, West Pokot County Assembly Jobs etc.
Most definitely you will have the interest of applying for West Pokot County government jobs 2024.
West Pokot County Recruitment Portal
As we progress into the discussion proper, it is most appropriate that you know and take note of West Pokot County recruitment portal being www.westpokot.go.ke. This is the official website where you can access, download or fill the job application form.
Note that no applicant is required to make payment with regards to filling the West Pokot government job application. All candidates are to visit the recruitment portal, read more on the vacancies announced and thereafter submit application.
Are there Vacancies in West Pokot Public Service?
Yes, there are job vacancies in West Pokot Public Service Board and the recruitment exercise commenced on Wednesday, 7th February, 2024.
Unemployed graduates who resides in West Pokot County and have interest working in the Public Service are invited to submit application for any of the vacant positions.
West Pokot County Job Vacancies 2024
Below are the massive job vacancies in West Pokot County Public Service Board that mandates this recruitment exercise. Carefully go through and then decide on which to apply for.
- Director, Governor’s Delivery Unit
- Deputy County Secretary
- Revenue Officer
- Chief Geologist
- Assistant Fire Officer III
- Assistant Fire Officer II
- Assistant Engineer II, Water and Sewerage
- Drilling Inspector
- Inspector, Water and Sewerage
- Mining Officer
- Environmental Officers
- Drilling Superintendent
- Cultural Officer II
- Cultural Officer
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor III
- Inspector, Building
- Architectural Assistant I
- Chief Superintending Structural Engineer
- Chief Superintending Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Director Supply Chain Management II
- Principal Statistician/Economist
- Assistant Director, Technical Training
- Administrative Office Assistant
- Ward Administrators
- Legal Officer
- Principal Human Resources Management Officer I
- Assistant Director, Security Services
- Laboratory Technician
- Assistant Animal Health III
- Animal Health Assistant I
- Laboratory Technologist
- Veterinary Officer
- Assistant Livestock Officer III
- Livestock Assistant Officer III
- Livestock Production Officer
- County Director Of Livestock Production
- Assistant Agricultural Extension III
- Agricultural Extension Officer III
- Agricultural Officer
- County Engineer
- County Irrigation engineer
Here’s a list of other county government recruiting as of today.
- Wajir County Recruitment
- Tharaka-Nithi County Recruitment
- Taita Taveta County Recruitment
- Nyeri County Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Marsabit County Recruitment
- Mandera County Recruitment
- Garissa County Recruitment
Requirements for West Pokot County Recruitment 2024
Generally speaking, to become successfully in this recruitment exercise (i.e. gaining employment into the Public Service) here are the criteria you must possess.
- All candidates applying for this job must be Kenyan citizens with proof of identity documents such as National ID, International Passport etc.
- Candidate applying should preferably reside in West Pokot County.
- Depending on the position you’re applying for, graduates of Degree, HND or Diploma from prestigious institutions can apply.
- Candidates who have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience have an added advantage.
- Applicants with Master’s degree or specialist postgraduate qualification have an added advantage.
- Candidate applying should be ICT inclined and also possess key skills such as excellent interpersonal communication.
How to Apply for West Pokot County Government Jobs 2024
Candidates who meet the requirements needed are to visit the career portal www.westpokot.go.ke/careers, read through application instructions.
After that, you’re to scan your CV, degrees, certificates, professional qualification, National ID and any other documents and send to email@example.com.
Your application must be addressed to the Secretary/CEO, West Pokot County Public Service Board. Trying to out smart the application process will only lead to disqualification.
Persons with disability and women are encouraged to submit an application alongside other candidates.
The set closing date for West Pokot County recruitment is Wednesday, 28th February, 2024 by 5:00pm at most. Inability to submit application on or before the set deadline will lead to disqualification.
We’d like to share subsequent updates concerning this recruitment exercise such as shortlisted candidates to you. If you do not want to miss out, then follow us on any of these platforms Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest.