Exciting news as Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment 2024/2025 has commenced. The job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal, requirements and appropriate steps through which you can submit your application are well outlined in this article.
In this regard, if you have been aspiring to work in Tharaka-Nithi County Public Service Board, County Assembly or any other government parastatal then this article is for you.
Our team has taken time to research and put together in this article all the necessary information you should know concerning Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment which also covers frequently asked questions such as:
- When is Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment 2024 starting?
- How Do I apply for Tharaka-Nithi government recruitment?
- What are the requirements to apply for a job in Tharaka-Nithi?
- Are there jobs in Tharaka-Nithi Public Service Board?
- When is Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment closing?
Overview of Tharaka-Nithi County Recruitment
Tharaka-Nithi County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB among them being “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the County Public Service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the County and to confirm appointments”.
Have you tried applying for a job here before? Well, whether you have tried or not, with the guidelines we have provided in this article, you do not have any issue.
Is Tharaka-Nithi Government Recruiting?
Yes, we’re excited to notify you that the government of Tharaka-Nithi County has announce over 100 new job vacancies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates via the online recruitment portal www.tharakanithi.go.ke/careers.
Tharaka-Nithi County Job Vacancies 2024/2025
For the 2024/2025 Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment into the Public Service Board, below are the job openings. Carefully go through them and decide on the one you wish to apply.
- Tharaka Nithi Crèche RCT Project Manager
- Medical Specialist II – Radiologist
- Medical Specialist II – General Surgeon
- Medical Specialist II – Physician
- Medical Specialist II – Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Surgeon
- Medical Specialist II – Anesthesiologist
- Medical Specialist II – Obstetrician/Gynecologist
- Medical Specialist II – Maxillofacial Surgeon
- County Pharmacist (Senior Assistant Director Pharmaceutical Services)
- Chief Executive Officer for Chukka Level 5 Hospital
- Medical Superintendent
- Medical Officers
- Medical Laboratory Technologist Interns
- ECDE Teacher/Caregiver
- ECDE Teacher Mentors
- Municipal Manager
- Agripreneurs Enumerators
- Deputy Director – Gender, Children & Social Services
- Director Administration
- Sub County Administrators
- Ward Administrators
- Mortician (Farewell Home Attendant)
Other kind of jobs you can get includes; Teaching Jobs in Tharaka Nithi County, Agriculture jobs in Tharaka Nithi County, ECDE Jobs in Tharaka Nithi County, NGO Jobs in Tharaka Nithi County, and Public Service Board Jobs.
It may also interest you to know that the following recruitment are ongoing in Kenya:
- Isiolo County Recruitment
- Marsabit County Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- National Youth Service Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KEPROBA Recruitment
- Taita Taveta County Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- Kenya Airforce Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
General Requirements for Tharaka-Nithi County Recruitment 2024/2025
Although each position of this recruitment exercise has it specific requirements but on a general note, below are the key criteria applicants of Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment must meet irrespective of the position they apply for.
- To stand with, you must be a Kenya citizen with acceptable means of identification such as National Identity Card, International Passport or Driver’s license.
- It is important you have academic and professional certificates that resonates with the positions you’re applying for.
- Be fluent in written and spoken local languages in Tharaka Nithi County and English
- Well-experienced with demonstrated success in discipline. In other words you must have reasonable years of working experience.
- Committed to the value of research to inform the effective design of education or other socially motivated interventions
- Available for the 2 years duration of the project (through June 2025)
- A post graduate degree or masters in relevant academic discipline will be an added advantage.
Tharaka-Nithi County Recruitment Process
In applying for a job in Tharaka-Nithi County there are few stages you must go through. Officially, it is four (4) stages which are; job announcement, application submission, shortlisting of successful candidates and then screening/interview. Let’s look at these stages one after the other.
First Stage: Job Announcement
You would agree with me that there would be nothing like Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment without job openings or vacancy announcement by the county government of any other organization employing people.
This is the starting point where a public job advert is published on the employer’s official website or career portal. This job advert contains the vacancies available, requirements, work description and every other thing you should know. So, in other words, when you want to apply for a job in Tharaka-Nithi County, first look out for the official job advert.
Second Stage: Application Submission
Note that the job advert published is accessible by the general public, after which interested candidates would proceed to the recruitment portal to submit their application according to the instruction provided on the official notification. It is important you submit your application before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
Third Stage: Shortlisting Successful Candidates
Once the application portal is close, the selection panel from the team will review submitted application and then shortlist the names of successful candidates.
Fourth Stage: Screening/Interview
Shortlisted candidates are invited for screening and interview. Detail such as the screening venue, date and time are disclosed to shortlisted candidates at least a week before the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Tharaka-Nithi County Recruitment 2024/2025
To submit application for Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment into the Public Service Board, you’re to write a cover letter accompanied with photocopy of your National ID Card, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), academic certificates and other testimonials.
Send these documents to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending, use “RCT Project Manager with your First and Last name” as subject.
The application should be addressed to: The Secretary, County Public Service Board, Tharaka Nithi County, P.O.Box 10-60406, Kathwana.Important Note: You can only get call from the County’s official number which is 0748087375.
Tharaka-Nithi County Recruitment Deadline
The closing for submission of applications for job vacancies in Tharaka Nithi County is Wednesday 13th December, 2023 by 5:00pm. Failure to act accordingly will lead to disqualification.
Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants from persons with special needs are encouraged.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for an interview. To get more update concerning Tharaka-Nithi County recruitment follow us on Google News.