Appropriate guidelines on how to successfully apply for Kenya National Land Commission recruitment 2024/2025 are well outlined in this article. This also include NLC job portal, NLC recruitment starting date, closing date alongside other vital information are available on this page.
National Land Commission as the name implies oversees land, property and estate management related issues in the country. Currently, there are several job vacancies in the commission and application is been invited by suitably qualified persons.
We understand that most interested candidates may not know how to go about the application process. This then prompted LJIK team to put together the step-by-step process on how to successful submit application for the ongoing National Land Commission recruitment 2024.
What You Need to Know About NLC Recruitment
It’s very appropriate that you aspire to work in Kenya National Land Commission but to actualize this, certain factors must come to play. In summary, the do’s and don’ts of National Land Commission recruitment are as follows.
- First is that, no applicant is permitted to pay money to access the job application form or gain favoritism in the recruitment process. Disqualification is inevitable if caught.
- Each candidate is only allowed to apply for one position amongst the vacancies announced. Applying for more than one (1) position will lead to disqualification.
- To be on the safe side, only scan and upload original credentials, certificates, testimonials or any other supporting document.
- Meeting all the educational qualification and other requirements but yet submit your application after the closing date is as good as not applying at all.
- Try to keep to the document size and type when filling the online application form. Also, provide only authentic and reliable information about yourself.
This is not cumbersome at all, there are just simple instructions you have to adhere if you must see deem light in NLC recruitment exercise. We also like telling applicants that it is not about possessing the educational qualification or being qualified for the job but rather paying attention to instructions and other necessary details.
Is National Land Commission Recruiting in 2024/2024?
This is one of the outstanding and most controversial issue concerning the National Land Commission recruitment exercise, and below is the authentic answer.
Important! Kenya National Land Commission (NLC) started her 2024 recruitment exercise as of August and the portal will be closed soon.
This means that you can now proceed to NLC recruitment portal to see vacant positions and apply for same through the step by step guidelines we have outlined in the later part of this article. Remember, the job application form is free and accessible via NLC job portal.
Who Can Apply for NLC Jobs 2024?
The National Land Commission recruitment portal www.recruitment.landcommission.go.ke is open to all interested candidates from any of Kenya’s county but the most important thing is possess the qualification, skills and competences required.
NLC Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Senior Legal Officer
- Principal Legal Officer
- Senior Land Use Planning Office
- Deputy Director Finance and Accounts
- Director Human Resource and Administration
- Data Officer
- Land Administrator Officer
- Principal Land Administration and Management Officer
- Deputy Director Land Administration and Management
- Director Land Administration and Management
These are the current job vacancies that has mandated National Land Commission recruitment exercise. Decide on the position to apply for and then adhere to the requirements below.
Apart from NLC jobs, below is a list of other Government jobs currently ongoing.
- Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment
- Ministry of Health Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Wildlife Service Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
Requirements to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2024/2025
Yes, like I said in the early part of this article, for you to gain employment into the National Land Commission there are certain factors that must play out.
Here comes the determinant of your employment or disqualification. Do not get terrified, carefully read through the requirements for National Land Commission recruitment below.
- To start with, applicant of this recruitment exercise must possess a Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized institution in any of these disciplines; Land Economics, Land Management, Land Administration, Real Estate Management, Surveying, Geomantic Engineering etc.
- Candidates who have Master’s degree in the same disciplines are welcome to apply as well.
- Being a full member of relevant professional body and also being a licensed professional in your discipline is an added advantage.
- If you have a minimum of five (5) years of working experience then you’re right on track.
- Candidates who have key skills such as strategic leadership skill, good team leadership skill, computing skills, negotiation etc. still have added advantage.
- Other supporting requirements includes being a Kenya citizen with authentic means of identification such as National Identity Card, License or Passport.
- In addition to this, the commission has made it clear that only candidates who have clearance certificates as specified in Chapter six (6) of Kenya Constitution.
National Land Commission Recruitment Portal
To access National Land Commission recruitment portal, you can either visit www.landcommission.go.ke or www.recruitment.landcommission.go.ke. Once you visit the portal, then you can take the steps below to apply for the job.
Steps to Apply for National Land Commission Recruitment 2024
Having gone through the requirements for this job, if you qualify then develop a captivating application letter, update your CV to correspond, include names of three referees, attach your academic credentials, professional certificates and submit to:
- The Secretary/CEO
- National Land Commission
- 316 Upperhill Chambers
- 20th Floor
- P.O.Box 44417-00100, Nairobi.
In all that you do, avoid disqualification by completing and submitting your application on or before Monday, 18th September, 2023 by 5:00pm precisely. Lastly, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted by the commission.
By concluding, I want you to note that you can get this done and achieve your dream of working in the National Land Commission, what you just have to do is follow through the instructions we have provided on this page. To get more update follow us on Google News.