Kenya Ministry of Cooperatives Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 is out. If you have not checked your name yet, visit www.ushirika.go.ke and follow the steps provided here.
Every recruitment exercise warrants the need to select successful applicants, in other words those that qualifies the most to occupy the vacant positions in the Ministry.
In this article, our primary focus is providing you with the detailed steps on how to successfully download or check Kenya Ministry of Cooperatives shortlisted candidates for the just concluded recruitment exercise.
Basic Requirement to Get Shortlisted
To find your name among the Ministry of Cooperatives shortlisted candidates there are basic criteria you must have met and this includes the following.
- Indicating interest for the advertised job vacancies by submitting job application on or before the set closing date
- Providing your real information especially as regards to date of birth and education.
- Be sure that the certificates you uploaded during application are original, clear and not forged as that would attract legal consequences
- Avoiding multiple applicants i.e. applying for more than one position or applying for same position but two times
- Adhering to the general application instructions e.g. uploading documents in acceptable format and size.
Are you sure to have met these requirements? If yes, you’re already on your path to success in this recruitment exercise.
Ministry of Cooperatives Recruitment Process
As highlighted in the illustration below, there are four basic stages that constitutes Ministry of Cooperative recruitment process. These are; (1) vacancy announcement (2) submission of application (3) shortlisting of successful candidates (4) screening exercise after which is appointment and resumption of duty.
Base on this indices, currently we’re at the third stage of the recruitment exercise which is shortlisting of successful applicants and if you find your name among the shortlisted candidates which you should, then the next thing would be preparing for the screening exercise.
Is Ministry of Cooperatives Shortlisted Candidates 2024 Out?
Before talking about the steps or how you can check the shortlist, one of the first thing to know or authenticate is whether the list is even out yet?
Yes, the Ministry of Cooperative Development has released names of successful candidates for the 2024/2025 recruitment exercise and applicants are to check the job portal to download and check the list. To make it simply, you can follow the steps below to check if your name is among the shortlisted candidates.
How to Check Ministry of Cooperatives Shortlisted Candidates 2024
Go to Public Service Commission job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke, login to your dashboard, click application status, enter your application number and immediately a dialogue box will pop-up indicating if you have been shortlisted or not.
To download the PDF containing the names of shortlisted candidates and screening date, venue and time. Visit www.publicservice.go.ke navigate to jobs, click shortlisted candidate, select Ministry of Cooperative, download the PDF, then open the file and search for your name.
How to Best Prepare for Screening
Here are helpful tips on the best way and manner to prepare for Ministry of Cooperatives screening exercise 2024/2025.
- Get the original of all your academic and professional qualifications ready
- Print out your recruitment acknowledgement slip
- Read relevant material base on the position you applied
- Learn more about Ministry of Cooperative
- Visit the screening venue a day before the actual event to get conversant with all arrangement
- Reach the screening center at least one hour before your scheduled time
One of the best strategy to succeed in this recruitment exercise is not relenting your effort one bit. We believe through the steps highlighted on this page you should be able to download or check the just released Ministry of Cooperatives shortlisted candidates.
Don’t forget, you can either visit www.psckjobs.go.ke or visit www.publicservice.go.ke to check Ministry of Cooperatives shortlisted candidates. Any question? Let’s hear from you in the comment section below. It would be a great idea to also follow us on Google News to get more update.