Have you heard that KMTC application form for 2024/2025 admission both March and September intake is out? Kenya Medical Training College online admission registration process, what is required of you, the application commencement date, registration portal, application deadline alongside other vital information are available in this article.
Hello there! Do you have intention studying in Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) or you have a ward who wishes to advance academics in this prestigious institution? If yes, then you’ve arrived the right page.
The management of Kenya Medical Training College announced recently that KMTC application form for 2024/2025 admission intake is out and accessible online at their official website.
To ensure you’re properly guided and also have all the right information at your disposal, we have put together this guidelines starting from the overview to application deadline.
Prior to this, if you intend filling KMTC admission application form then most definitely you need the registration process highlighted on this page.
Overview of KMTC Admission Application Process
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) is a standard institution set aside for the advancing, training and development of undergraduates to medical professionals.
The college has several campuses across different counties of Kenya and it is exciting to note that graduates from this college have greater chance of working in Kenya health facilities.
Just like any other standard institution, Kenya Medical Training College upholds accountability, integrity responsiveness, equity, teamwork, professionalism and creativity as their core values.
As a medical institution with such outstanding features many prospective medical students do seek admission on a yearly basis. This therefore means that you need to be carefully through each phase of KMTC admission process.
Is KMTC Application Form 2024 Out?
The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) admission application form 2024 is out. The registration process is ongoing online at www.kmtc.ac.ke. Interested candidates are advice to learn about the application process before filling out the form.
When is KMTC Intake 2024 Starting?
The starting date for the next KMTC intake is Monday 12th February, 2024. The memorandum of understanding to this effect was signed since 14th December, 2023.
Below are the programmes available for the 2024 KMTC March intake.
- Clinical Medicine and Surgery (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Community Oral Health (Diploma)
- Dental Technology (Diploma)
- Health Promotion and Community Health (Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Health Records and Information Technology (Certificate and Diploma)
- Medical Education (Higher Diploma)
- Medical Engineering (Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Medical Laboratory Sciences (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Nursing (Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (Certificate and Diploma)
- Occupational Therapy (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Optometry (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Orthopaedic Technology (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Pharmacy (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Public Health (Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Radiography and Imaging (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
- Orthopedic and Trauma Medicine (Certificate and Diploma)
- Physiotherapy (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
Eligibility Criteria for KMTC Registration 2024
The criteria that makes you eligible to register for Kenya Medical Training College admission intake 2024 includes having a National Identity Card, then your KCSE result must portray your interest for science.
Recommended for you:
- HELB Loan Application Form
- KYEOP Application Form
- Nyeri County Internship Application Form
- KRA Internship Application Form
- COG Internship Application Form
- KNLS Internship Application Form
Key Requirements for KMTC Application 2024
To pursue a certificate course in Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) below are the key criteria you must possess.
- Candidates applying for certificate programme must have at least an aggregate of C with relevant combination.
- Candidates applying for diploma should have a KCSE mean grade C or equivalent which the subjects must include English, Kiswahili Biology, Chemistry, Physics etc.
- Those applying for upgrading must holders of a certificate in any relevant discipline and a minimum of two (2) years’ work experience.
- Higher diploma applicant must first have basic diploma in relevant discipline with two (2) years’ work experience as well.
- Those applying for short courses are to reach out to the school.
How to Download KMTC Application Form 2024
One of the fundamental steps in KMTC admission registration is filling the application form. To get this done visit the official website www.kmtc.ac.ke, under admission on the menu bar, click how to apply, scroll to the bottom of the page and click application form to download as PDF.
KMTC Registration Portal
The direct registration portal or admission portal for Keya Medical Training College (KMTC) is www.admissions.kmtc.ac.ke. After downloading and filling the application form, candidates are to visit this portal to register following the steps below.
KMTC Admission Registration Process
Begin registration by visiting the admission portal www.admissions.kmtc.ac.ke, click register on the top right of your screen, enter your name, email address, password and then click register to complete your registration.
Check your mail for confirmation link both inbox and spam, after that, login to your dashboard, click application form and carefully fill in your detail in the spaces provided.
Ensure when making payment that you ascertain the digits are correct, also you’re National ID or birth certificate should match the one used during registration.
KMTC Intake 2024 Application Deadline
The application deadline for KMTC admission intake is Friday, 29th March, 2024. Candidates interested in this first face of the registration must submit their form on or before the set closing date. Not meeting up means you have to wait for the September intake session.