You can now apply for Kenya Airports Authority recruitment 2024/2025 online following the step by step guidelines provided in this article. Also, KAA job vacancies, requirements, starting and closing date with other vital information are disclosed here.
If you have been aspiring for apply for Kenya Airports Authority jobs but maybe do not know how to get started. We’re super excited you found us because it is because of you that we put together the practical steps to submit application for Kenya Airports Authority recruitment.
I’m not just going disclose the step for application to you but will also unearth everything you should know about KAA recruitment exercise 2024/2025.
Kenya Airports Authority Jobs 2024
The interest of Kenyans working in the aviation industry rise on a daily basis because hundreds to thousands of them have been searching online to get acquainted with the appropriate steps on applying for a job at Kenya Airports Authority.
Some every try to ascertain if actually there is recruitment exercise ongoing. LJIK team carefully researched for appropriate answers to quench your curiosity concerning this subject and has put together this guide.
All you have to do now is take out few minutes of your busy schedule to read through this article till the end.
Is there KAA Recruitment 2024?
Yes, Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) recruitment exercise for 2024 has commenced and currently the application portal is active for submission of application by interested applicants. This was made known through a public job advert public on the authority’s website www.kaa.go.ke.
So, if you have been searching online to know if KAA recruitment is ongoing, the answer is yes!
www.kaa.go.ke Jobs Application Form 2024
Now that you have ascertain that Kenya Airports Authority recruitment has started, the next question would be how you can access the jobs application form. That simple, follow the steps below.
Go to KAA portal www.kaa.go.ke, click careers on the top menu bar, scroll down the page to locate and click “job application form”.
KAA Jobs 2024
There would be no recruitment without job vacancies, so, for the 2024/2025 Kenya Airports Authority recruitment exercise, below are the vacancies that has mandated this recruitment exercise.
- Corporation Secretary/Chief Legal Officer
- General Manager, Marketing & Business Development
- General Manager, Projects and Engineering Services
- General Manager, Security Services
- Manager Birds and Wildlife Control
- Manager Airport Operations
- General Manager Finance
- General Manager, Marketing and Business Development
- General Manager, Procurement and Logistics
- Manager, Pensions
- Airport Manager Malindi
- Manager, Training and Development
KAA Recruitment General Requirements and Educational Qualifications
I’m pretty sure you’re aware that to get appointed for any of the above vacancies, you must meet certain requirements as stipulated by KAA management.
- Only candidates who have at least a degree or equivalent from a standard higher institution in the country of abroad should apply.
- Interested candidates who have a Master’s degree from relevant discipline can as well apply.
- Depending on the position you’re applying for, you need at least five (5) working experience in your discipline
- You should be a member of a standard and globally recognized professional body. Note that membership should still be active and valid.
- Candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of the chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution.
- Prospective applicants who have proficiency in computer applications have added advantage.
- Skill and competencies such as strategy execution, analytical skills, good team spirit, ability to work with less supervision etc. are needed.
KAA Recruitment Portal
To apply for any of these positions, you first have to visit Kenya Airports Authority recruitment portal www.kaa.go.ke to read through the details of the job announced.
Here are other exciting job opportunities in Kenya for you.
- NETFUND Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade Recruitment
- Kenya NEMA Recruitment
How to Apply for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2024
After you have visited the recruitment portal to read about the job description, the next important thing to do now is write an application letter, attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and send to:
- Ag. Managing Director / CEO
- Kenya Airports Authority
- KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
- P. O Box 19001-00501, Nairobi Kenya.
KAA Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for Kenya Airports Authority recruitment is Monday, 30th October, 2023. If you do not send in your application on or before this deadline will lead to disqualification.
Some of the success tips you should note that Kenya Airports job application is; to avoid submitting application for multiple positions, avoid uploading forge or fake certificates, provide only authentic and verifiable information and lastly endeavour to submit your form on or before the set deadline.
These are the necessary information you should know concerning KAA job application. Try to stick to every instruction provided, if you want to get more update follow us on Facebook, Twitter (X), Pinterest.