Are you interested in applying for Kenya Trade Network Agency, KenTrade recruitment 2024/2025 but do not know how to begin? If yes, we have provided the step by step guidelines on how to access the job application form.
Other details such as the requirements, KenTrade recruitment commencement and closing date, how to apply etc. are well explained in this article. Prior to this, we recommend you carefully read till the end.
Overview of KenTrade Recruitment
Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade) was established with the aim of implementing and managing the National Electronic Single Window System. With this, yearly, the government project new job vacancies and invites application from interested persons.
In quest to get updated information concerning KenTrade jobs, prospective applicants have been searching for the following; KenTrade Recruitment Salary, KenTrade Recruitment Process, KenTrade Portal, KenTrade Jobs 2024, KenTrade Login, KenTrade Internship etc.
Not to worry at the end of this article, you will get all the necessary information concerning this recruitment exercise.
When is KenTrade Recruitment Starting?
The Kenya Trade Network Agency recruitment is starting on Friday, 3rd February, 2023 and applications are to be submitted at www.kentrade.go.ke.
When is KenTrade Recruitment Closing?
KenTrade recruitment portal will be closing on Friday, 7th April, 2023. Interested candidates are to submit their form on or before the set application deadline.
KenTrade Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Office Assistant
- Chief Executive Officer
- Database Administrator
- Assistant Manager, Projects and Business Process
General Requirements for KenTrade Recruitment 2024
The secret to succeeding in any recruitment exercise simply boils down to your ability to adhere to the recruitment requirements. For KenTrade, below are the general criteria you must meet irrespective of the position you’re applying for.
- To start with, you must be a Kenyan citizen with valid means of identification such as National Identity Card, International Passport or Driver’s license.
- Depending on the position you’re applying for, having KSCE, Diploma, Degree or its equivalent is necessary.
- Having a Master’s degree in relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Candidates with relevant working experience of at least five (5) years and above have an added advantage.
- Proficiency in ICT skill is a game changer.
- You should possess good interpersonal communication skill and be able to work with less supervision.
KenTrade Recruitment Process
It is also important you have a better understanding as to how the entire application process for Kenya Trade Network Agency works. Basically, there are about four (4) stages that makes up the recruitment process as explained below.
Stage 1: Vacancy Announcement
Kenya Trade Network Agency recruitment begins with announcement of job vacancies through an official job advert on the recruitment portal www.kentrade.go.ke and applications are invited from interested candidates.
Stage 2: Job Application
After the vacancy announcement, interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal, create account and then login to submit application for any position of their choice.
Stage 3: Shortlisting Candidates
The management of Kenya Trade Network Agency after the closure of the recruitment portal will review submitted applications and then release names of successful applicants.
Stage 4: Screening
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening which involves cross-checking of your academic and professional certificates and those that pass will be offered employment.
Would you also like to apply for:
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Interior Recruitment
- Makueni County Recruitment Vacancies
- Kitui County Government Recruitment
- National Youth Service Recruitment
KenTrade Recruitment Portal
Submitting application for KenTrade jobs is done online and this requires you visiting the e-recruitment portal www.portal.kentrade.go.ke and then follow the guidelines we’ve provided below to apply.
How to Apply for KenTrade Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit the e-recruitment portal www.portal.kentrade.go.ke
- Click “create account here” and provide the information needed
- After that, click login, provide email address and password
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the job application form
- Upload required documents
- Review your application and then submit
Print out the acknowledgement page once you have successfully submitted your form. That’s all we have for you today concerning KenTrade recruitment, if you any question let us know in the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Google News for more update at Kenya Recruitment Portal.