IEBC Recruitment 2024/2025 Job Vacancies, iRecruitment Portal www.iebc.org, requirements for application, how to apply, closing date, tips for success, when IEBC recruitment is starting and ending etc. are discussed on this page.
When the IEBC recruitment application form was aired that year, a lot of people missed the golden opportunity to grab their ideal positions in the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission due to being misled by false information.
It was a pitiable situation for them, and I would not want such to happen to you.
However, I will be sharing with you the IEBC recruitment information such as the date for the exercise, venue, official portal for registration, positions available for application, requirements for application, and other terms involved.
So, let us quickly proceed to today’s guide.
IEBC Recruitment 2024 Application Form
The IEBC recruitment 2024 application form is out for the year just like every other year.
Interested candidates have been invited by the Kenya Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission to do the needful; submit their credentials for an ideal role in the Kenya Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission.
So far, a lot of Kenyans have met with the terms and have provided their details for an ideal position.
Is IEBC Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
Yes, the IEBC recruitment exercise for 2024/2025 is ongoing. The recruitment process started on 8th March 2023 and ended on 28th March 2023
Moreover, if you are not out of time, you can fill out the electronic form at www.iebc.org, but before proceeding, there is information you still need to know for a successful application, So read on.
When is IEBC Recruitment Starting?
IEBC recruitment for 2024 has already started. The exercise commenced on the 8th of March 2023. So, arrange your details to partake in the recruitment exercise.
IEBC Job Vacancies 2024/2025
All positions related to The Kenya Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission are available for you this year. If you visit www.iebc.or.ke/internaljobs, you will be able to find all types of positions available at IEBC for applicants.
Latest job vacancies in Kenya you can apply today are:
- GSU Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- KenGen Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- When is the Next Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Qualification & Requirements for IEBC Recruitment 2024
Before proceeding to apply for a role in the ongoing IEBC recruitment exercise, you need to be up to the tasks which are met in terms of the basic requirements –
- You must be an indigene of Kenya.
- You must prove your nationality by a valid means of identification like a National ID Card.
- You must have been exposed to electoral processes from the grassroots and have a minimum of five (5) years of experience.
- You must have good oral & written communication skills, ability to deal with public affairs and be willing to work with a team.
- You should be willing and ready to relocate from your County base as the job demands.
- You must have a fundamental knowledge of electoral patterns.
- You should be able to work with less or no supervision.
IEBC County Election Manager Job
- You must merit a degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university.
- You should merit an honorary degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university (Added advantage).
- You must have served in the grade of Constituency Election Coordinator or its equivalent in the Commission for a minimum of five (5) years.
- You must be a resident of the County you are applying to be considered.
- You must know the electoral framework
- You must understand strategy development and execution.
- You must possess leadership and people management skills.
- You must have good negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You must have excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make critical and timely decisions and not submit to pressure.
IEBC Polling and Counting Clerks Job 2024
- You must be a Kenyan citizen, and non-partisan.
- You must possess a Diploma in ICT or other IT or related fields.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of industrial experience in ICT support in a busy environment.
- You must have effective communication skills and good report-writing skills.
- You must be available for the entire period of the General Election.
- You must be of high integrity and abide by the Commission’s Code of Conduct.
- You must be a resident in the Constituency/Ward in which you apply for.
How to Apply for IEBC Recruitment 2024/2025
To gain an upper hand while applying for a position in the 2024/2025 IEBC recruitment, follow the below steps.
- Go to the official IEBC job portal, www.iebc.or.ke
- Select the position you want
- Fill out the electronic application form.
- Scan and upload your documents on the portal.
- Review and submit the application form.
IEBC iRecruitment Portal (www.iebc.or.ke)
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) official portal is www.iebc.or.ke, and all information regarding the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission is published here.
When is IEBC Recruitment 2024 Deadline?
The deadline for the 2024 IEBC recruitment is scheduled for 28th March 2023. So, if you have yet to submit your details, do well to do it before it gets late.
Now that you are aware of the full and real information hovering over 2024 IEBC recruitment, you can apply if there is time to do so, but if you are out of time, that says you have missed the opportunity, and it is sad. Well, it is not the end as I will keep updating you on when the next IEBC recruitment comes up. Stay updated with further update concerning IEBC job vacancies by following us on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.